Chapter 3: Mystery Woman

Opening theme song: Hanada Bop (5:43) from Branded to Kill by Naozumi Yamamoto.

Le Samouraï: La Blessure by François de Roubaix

The scene opens up with a Cessna plane flying above a fancy compound between hills and water. The Cessna pilot is a beautiful brunette woman wearing sunglasses and a stunning dress. She looks over to see the complex.

 She looks over to see the complex

Brunette Woman: Magnificent. The compound of Daisan Misumi. Mr. Misumi, I like your house very much. I can't wait to move in!

The plane started to fly upward and into the distance as the screen faded to black.

The scene fades back to the complex of Daisan Misumi. A woman is walking towards the front entrance where the two guards are talking until one of them notices the woman and sticks his tongue out in a perverted expression.

Security Guard 1: Boobs!

Security Guard 2: (confused) Boobs? (turns around to see what he is looking at)

The brunette woman with her purse and high heels walked past the two guards who were smitten by her looks. She was about to walk up the stairs until the head of security, along with another security guard, stopped her.

Head of Security: Excuse me, miss! I must ask you to wait.

The woman stops and turns around.

Brunette Woman: You're rather polite for a security guard.

Head of Security: I am Toshiro Sugawara, head of security for the Misumi estate.

Brunette Woman: But you shouldn't look up a lady's skirt.

Sugawara steps right in front of her.

Toshiro: I'll ask again. Please stop. Your ID, please.

Brunette Woman: (surprised) ID..!

Toshiro: Mr. Misumi is head over heels in a very important meeting. No visitors are allowed on the premises without proper identification.

Brunette Woman: (opens her purse) I like your new look.

Toshiro: What?

Brunette Woman: Is this what you want? (show him a coin) A tip?

Toshiro: (takes and examines it) Two bits?