Chapter 2: The Great Escape

The scene opens up with a prison van driving down the road as the rain begins to pour in. It shows two police men in the driver's seat. It shows two police men in the driver's seat.

 It shows two police men in the driver's seat

Police Officer #1: Rain. Ain't that a bitch.

The van came across some bumpy route filled with rocks as they passed by some antennas. The camera zooms in towards the inside of the van where Zenigata is mocking Lupin, who was arrested back at Dr. Ouki's mansion except for Shadow Wolf who escaped the scene.

Zenigata: A stormy night, a lonely night. This crate is safe, right? Ha ha ha...

Lupin is seen being handcuffs with two officers sitting right between him.

Lupin: The countryside is fat with pigs and I'm a wanted man. (glared at him)

Zenigata: Ha ha ha... Now I've got you wrapped up tighter than a cardinal's marble. Are you by any chance trying to insinuate that you can escape? And after that, I'll get my hands on Shadow Wolf and that's the end of his career as a crook. (laughing while stomping his foot as Lupin is looking very annoyed)

The van is driving by the hills filled with trees and it drives onto puddles as it splashes off the road.

Lupin: Detective, sorry to disappoint you, but I'm already on my way to freedom. Say, do you trust your driver?

Zenigata: What?!

Lupin: You must've noticed. (looks through the barred window) This is not the usual route to the prison. (starting to laugh)

Zenigata: Stop! Stop the van! (burst the door open) I said stop the fucking bus!

The officer on the wheel steered the van to the left, causing Zenigata to fall as Lupin continued to laugh. The tires are skidding across the road.

Opening theme song: Shitai bakkushito (4:50) from Branded to Kill by Naozumi Yamamoto.

Le Samourai theme song by François de Roubaix

Scenes opens up with Andrew Hoshino lying in his bed. Both Michi and Michelle are nowhere to be found after their makeup session from last night. A note was found on the chair that had his blue shirt and brown khaki pants. Andrew wakes up and sees that the two ladies are gone and sees a note, which he picks up and reads."We have to go back to see our father since he is worried about us. Thanks for the fun and hope to see you again. Here are our numbers if you want to call us and we'll make sure our father doesn't know about our secret. Love you. Sincerely, Michi and Michelle. 8642590631 ❤❤❤❤❤❤"