chapter 4

"Why do I need to learn swordsmanship?" Zemin complains while stopping Zixuan's attack.

"Because it's been one year since I officially announced you as the second prince of Zi, yet you don't know how to use a sword."

Zemin scoffs "So what ! You are the emperor not me. Who cares about the second prince's swordsmanship?"

Zixuan attacks again "Who cares ? Aren't You the one who wanted to replace me as an emperor ?"

"I already accepted my mistake. I was insecure and immature. I don't want to be emperor anymore. That suits you , not me. I better focus on my business." Zemin tiredly resists the attack.

"About your business, Xingchen told me ..I never knew you had a porcelain business ?"

Zemin sits on the sand avoiding the attack. He has no energy anymore. "I still have the business. That's what provided me all these years after I left home. My life is not like you."

Zixuan's face sours "I am sorry .."

"Don't.. I crossed that bridge already. But I seriously don't want to learn all these. Can we stop ? Aren't you scared if you teach me all this , I will attack you again ?"

Zixuan sits on the sand in front of Zemin "If it was one year ago, I would be scared but in this one year, I know you are .... 

"Useless ?" Zemin tilts his head.

"Kind of !" 

"You are useless too. You couldn't even catch Yang Xi in one whole year." Zemin rolls his eyes "Are you even trying to find him ?"

"I am really but he hasn't gone back to his kingdom. He has no friends, no relatives likes him and he is not in Zi. At this stage, I am out of options."

Zemin frowns. He knows Yang Xi very well. Yang Xi wouldn't stop until he takes his revenge. Yang Xi is planning something. And definitely something big. He is worried.

"What are you thinking?"

Zemin comes out of his thoughts. "um .. nothing. But Zixuan can I ask you one thing ?"

"What did you do to Yang Xi ?"

Zixuan frowns "what ? I don't understand.."

Zemin looks at Zixuan "I meet Yang xi three months after I left home. At that time, I just started my business. Yang Xi approached me with the excuse of buying porcelain. 

But soon he mentioned I look like emperor Zixuan. I told him I was your abandoned brother. And he soon started asking whether I was angry or not .. whether I wanted revenge or not .."

Zixuan tilts his head "you are telling me that you didn't trap him with fake love but he did ?"

Zemin frowns "That time I didn't think it was intentional. But now as I look back .. he was never interested in porcelain, he was interested in my answers.

And then the provocations made by him here and there. He made my blood boil against you. And slowly we came up with the plan of replacing you and cage you in cellar.

I never said that I love him. He never said he loves me but we both said that we hated you. I know my reason, I never asked his reason."

"But you don't make mistakes ? Why didn't you ask him ?"

Zemin gives out a sigh "Because I did a background check on him."

"And ?"

"He isn't a prince of the Yuri kingdom." Zemin waits a little letting Zixuan process.