Chapter 18

I should lean away. I should walk out the facility and drive to see Katie. I know this. Instead, I use what little strength my muscles hold right now and push Leah back, making space so that I can settle myself with one knee resting on the bench along either side of her hips. I toss my phone to the side and don't bother to see where it lands. I wrap my arms around Leah's neck.

Leah grins into the kiss, "Yet I don't feel like I've lost."

"The game doesn't matter." I say and kiss her.

Leah doesn't miss a beat. Her hands are like magnets to my hips, finding their way there instantly. Time gets lost as the kiss goes on, normally doing something like this, in the middle of the dressing room where someone could walk in at any moment would be absolutely off the table for the both of us, but now I know for sure that I didn't think everything through before straddling Leah, but I sure have now. We aren't leaving this bench until Leah loses control.

Leah breaks the connection between their mouths, moving to kiss along my jaw. I roll my hips against her thigh. It feels like forever since we'd last done this when it couldn't have been more than a few days. Our bodies take control, my hips rolling along her leg and her hands all over me making a complete mess of myself.

Images of Katie flash behind my eyes and I start to pull away, this is wrong. But then Leah's hand connects with my ass and all protests are forgotten. This is so good.

"God Leah." I murmur encouragingly.

I feel her smile against my skin before putting her mouth back to work. Her hands find the hem of my shirt and slowly slides it up and over my head. She teases me by moving it so slowly it almost isn't moving at all, so I reach down and pull it off myself.

Leah is being too gentle. Which isn't entirely bad given the fact that I have a girlfriend, who is her friend, who is also our teammate. Wearing makeup over any marks for an unknown amount of time does not sound like a recipe for success. But despite all of that, I want more. I need to feel this, because at this point, I feel like I will explode without it.

"I want my mouth on your tits." Leah sounds almost silently.

My head is spinning in every direction, completely intoxicated by her as she takes off my sports bra, firing it over my shoulder into the abyss of the room, before wrapping her lips around one of my nipples, my hand instantly shooting to the back of her head, holding her in place.

We agreed to only the allocated 3 passes per side. I wasn't interested in anything more, didn't need more. I had my reasons, I did, but right now, I can't remember a single one.

"You're so hot."

"Thanks, Leah, but I think we can agree that your pretty mouth could be so many better things than talking right now."

Leah laughs but doesn't say anything more. She returns her attention to my chest. As she sucks the other nipple into her mouth, her hands snaking their way down my body, fingers finding and tracing the waistline of my shorts, then at the bottom, where the fabric was creeping further and further up my thighs. My mind is flying through waves of pleasure, unable to decide what to focus on. Leah's mouth is amazing, but her hands... Her hands need to be put to work immediately.

I keep shifting my hips, trying to get Leah's hands where I want them, but the message seems to fly over Leah's head as she continues to tease the edge of the fabric of my shorts. She suddenly pulls her head away from me asking, "Can I touch you?"

"God, yes."

Leah grins so big as I pull her neck towards me, smashing our lips together. When Leah rubs me through the fabric of my shorts, I could no longer focus on kissing. A whine escapes from my lips before I bite my lip to keep quiet. Somebody could walk in at any moment. Hot. I roll my hips to create more friction against her hand.