[ 62 ]

liked by camtaylor, trevorzegras, and 87,183 others

elianarose for the last time this season 🥲

view all 1,882 comments

fan1 don't remind me

trevorzegras hey that's me !
camtaylor handsome even on the jumbotron
trevorzegras pretty in my jersey
elianarose OUT of my comments

fan2 been the best season. the ducks are winning the cup next season
hater1 lol no they're not
fan3 shut the fuck up

anaheimducks Thanks for all your support this season! See you in October! 🧡

jamie.drysdale loved this season bc it gave me you 🫶🏼
elianarose sap (i love you ❤️)
jamie.drysdale yk it (i love you too ❤️)

fan4 HELP THEY'RE FLIRTING IN THE COMMENTS AGAIN

harpermack gonna miss going to game w you and cam until october
camtaylor frrrr
elianarose gonna be the worst

✧༺♥༻∞

【 eliana's pov 】

she didn't think she'd be so sad when the season ended for the ducks. then she noticed how upset jamie was in the car after they lost 3-2 against the kings.

one thing about jamie is that he's always fired up after a game. this time, he's quiet and he looks out the window. it's raining in anaheim for the first time this spring, which doesn't help either of their moods at the moment.

when she pulls up to a red light about five quiet minutes after they leave the honda center, eliana looks over at jamie. she reaches across the center console and grabs his hand. she laces their fingers together.

"i know it's probably the last thing you want to hear but you had a great season, jamie," she tells him. "60 points after coming back from a season ending injury last year is really good. i'm proud of you."

he shakes his head and keeps looking out the window. "we missed playoffs again," he replies. "i know i had a great season individually but it sucks missing playoffs again. the team struggled all season. it looked good great at the beginning, then it fell apart."

eliana frowns as the light turns green. "it shows that you have the ability to have a playoff level season," she says. "you guys just need consistency and luck with injuries. that's all. i'm sure you'll be in the playoff race next season."

she notices that jamie looks over at her out of the corner of her eye. "i don't know how you can be so positive right now," he admits.

"i see the positive in everything," eliana replies as she turns the wheel. "including this season. there is light at the end of the tunnel, jamie. you guys are seriously almost there. leo has a year under his belt, you're healthy, trevor is putting up team leading points with troy, frank, and mason right behind him. gibson and dostal are great goalies. you'll get a good draft pick this summer. it's only a matter of time before the anaheim ducks are a playoff team again."

eliana pulls into a parking spot right outside of jamie's apartment building. she parks the car and looks over at her boyfriend.

jamie has a sad smile on his face and eliana cups his cheek. "you really think we're almost there?" he asks.

she nods and jamie leans into her touch. "i know you're almost there," she replies. "i can't wait to see the team you guys become in october. no one is going to be ready for the ducks to dominate the league next season."

a soft laugh comes from jamie. his eyes never leave her face.

"i love you," he says after a moment of silence. "i love the positivity."

eliana leans over the console and pulls jamie into a very soft but lingering kiss. "i love you," she tells him. "so much. i'm sorry you have to wait another year before experiencing playoff hockey."

her boyfriend pulls back a little bit and meets her eyes. "i feel like i've already won the stanley cup," he admits.

"are you saying that i'm you're stanley cup?" she questions.

jamie nods. "you're my stanley cup, eliana," he confirms.

she smiles and jamie initiates another kiss. this one is deeper than the last one they shared. she climbs over the console to straddle jamie's lap because the angle she's kissing him is starting to hurt her neck.

his hands rest on her thighs under the too-large jersey she's wearing. her hands cup his cheeks as the kiss becomes frantic.

eliana shifts her waist and accidentally grinds her hips against his. a soft moan passes her lips and jamie's hands grip her thighs. jamie reaches down and puts the back of the seat down. she pushes him so he's laying on his back.

she pulls back for a second to catch her breath. jamie pushes her hair behind her ears and holds it there. their chests are pressed against each other.

"is trevor coming home tonight?" eliana asks. "or is he going to cam's?"

"cam's," jamie replies. "head inside?"

eliana nods and opens the door. she climbs out. jamie grabs the keys out of the ignition and follows suit.

as she goes up to jamie's apartment, she thinks about how he compared being with her to winning the stanley cup. she's never been compared to any award before and jamie just told her that being with her is like winning the cup.

yeah, she got lucky when she found jamie. or when jamie found her.