[ 40 ]

liked by jamie

liked by jamie.drysdale, harpermack and 89,792 others

elianarose mexico has the best views 🫶🏼 @jamie.drysdale

view all 3,915 comments

harpermack you guys are sooo 😭
elianarose my turn 🥰

fan1 OH MY FUCKING GOD NO WAY

trevorzegras like i said ... disgustingly cute
camtaylor leave them alone trev
trevorzegras you won't be saying that when you come over to the apartment and el is there
fan2 LMAOO TREVOR

rivercollins hope you're having the best time lil sis. wanna hear all about it when you get back
elianarose of course big bro

hater1 stop posting him. you don't deserve him

jamie.drysdale i have the best view
elianarose stop 🥺
jamie.drysdale never

fan3 I KNEW IT. I FUCKIN KNEW IT

✧༺♥༻∞

【 eliana's pov 】

one of her favorite things about mexico is the fact that she can sit cuddled up to jamie on the beach at night. like tonight.

after all the team festivities, which included a fun boat ride, eliana and jamie went to their room for a little bit before deciding to go watch the sun set on the beach. they brought a blanket and a basket full of food before going down to the beach.

families and couple were scattered around when they got to the sand but they managed to find a more secluded area so they were alone. jamie has been sitting with his back against a rock and eliana sits between his legs while his arms are wrapped around her shoulders.

this is something she will never get used to.

they've been sitting and listening to the waves for nearly an hour, and the sun completely set a half an hour ago. eliana's eyes have been closed since the moon rose in the sky so she listens to the sound of the waves crashing. she has completely relaxed against jamie.

"this entire trip has been amazing," jamie softly says against the swell of her ear. "being here with my found family and closest friends is so much fun but being able to spend time with you, there are no words to describe that feeling."

she smiles and opens her eyes, looking up at him. "really?" she asks.

jamie hums and tucks a piece of hair behind her ear that was blowing in the ocean breeze.

"yeah," he replies as the back of his pointer finger softly runs over her jaw. she leans into his touch. "i don't think you understand that the moment i met you after that first game, i knew you were going to be such an important part of my life. i wouldn't want to be here with anyone else but you. i hope you know that."

"i didn't know you could be such a romantic," she laughs. "that was cute. i wouldn't be in mexico if i didn't have you. this entire trip has been so much fun."

he smiles and presses his forehead against the side of eliana's head. "glad you're having fun."

she moves so she's straddling his lap and facing him. "thank you for inviting me," she says. "glad you let me come as your girlfriend."

"one day you'll come on his trip as my wife. that is a promise."

eliana can't help the smile that forms on her lips, but jamie quickly captures the smile in a soft kiss. her hands move to cup his jaw as she leans into him and deepens the soft kiss.

it doesn't take very long before what was once a soft kiss turns into something intense. eliana pours all her feelings into every kiss she shares with jamie. she can feel him doing the same.

every unspoken word is said with each exchanged kiss. every kiss feels like a promise that jamie won't break her heart, and it's a promise that she won't break his.

with an accidental roll of her hips, jamie hums and pulls back. "i think we need to go back to the room before one of us does something and both of us get arrested for public indecency," he tells her. "i wanna keep doing this but we need to go."

"yeah," she breathes out, out of breath from the intense kiss. "let's go."

quickly, they gather their things and practically run back to the hotel. luckily for them, it doesn't take very long because of how close the hotel is to the beach.

good thing because eliana needed to get her hands on jamie like last week.

✧༺♥༻∞

author's note : 10k reads ! are you kidding ? that is amazing and i am so grateful that you have read this silly lil story about a lil hockey player that i love and enjoy watching on the ice. thank you so so much !

that being said, the next chapter mayyy be a little spicy. pls don't read it if you feel uncomfy when reading smut (it won't be too explicit but just a lil heads up)

see you soon for chapter 41 <3