𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝

Saphira and I found Morrigan sitting at the bottom of the stairs the next morning, drinking a bottle of wine.

"Little early for that, don't you think?" I teased the female. She rolled her brown eyes.

"Want a glass?" she offered.

"Yes, that would be a great example to set for Saphira," I deadpanned, sitting down next to her and tugging Saphira into my lap.

"I don't care if you drink wine," Saphira spoke up.

"It's too early for me," I said, wrapping my arms around her.

Feyre let out a sigh as she entered the room. But her eyes brightened when she saw us on the stairs.

"Drink?" Mor offered her. I snorted. She wasn't gonna give up until she found a drinking buddy.

"Mother above, yes," Feyre answered, nearing us and sitting on Mor's other side. She poured herself a glass and downed it.

"Do you want my advice?" Mor asked her. I wasn't sure what she was talking about. Maybe she overheard Feyre talking before I entered the room. Feyre nodded.

"Stay out of it. Shes not ready, and neither is he, no matter how many presents he brings," Morrigan said.

Ah, so they were speaking of Lucien and Elain. I believed the two would be wonderful together. But Elain needed time.

"Snoop," Feyre lifted a brow.

"Let him live with his Band of Exiles. Let him deal with Tamlin in his own way. Let him figure out where he wants to be. Who he wants to be. The same goes with her," Morrigan went on.

"What are we talking about?" Saphira whispered in my ear.

"Elain and her mate," I whispered back. She turned to face me, brows furrowed. "I'll explain later."

"I know you still blame yourself for your sisters being Made," Mor went on. "And because of that, you want to fix everything for them now that theyre here."

"I always wanted to do that," Feyre said glumly.

"Thats why we love you. Why they love you," I assured her.

"Just be patient. Itll sort itself out. It always does," Mor went on.

"I want them to be happy. All of them," Feyre explained.

I knew how she felt. I felt the same way about my family. They always told me their happiness wasn't my responsibility. But I was the oldest. It would always be my responsibility.

"They will be," Mor said to her.

"And are you two happy?" Feyre asked us.

Morrigan and I exchanged a glance, both of us knowing the answer, but not wanting to admit it.

"Its Solstice. I'm with my family. Im drinking. Im very happy," Mor smiled.

"Speaking of our family Where the hell are they?" Feyre demanded.

"Language," I scolded, covering Saphira's ears. She squealed, twisting out of my grip. Feyre only smirked.

"Oh—oh, he didnt tell you, did he?" Mor grinned. I groaned, muttering a silent prayer for patience.

"Tell me what."

"What the four of them do every Solstice morning," Mor continued.

"Im beginning to be nervous."

Mor set her glass down and stood, holding her hand out. I let out a long sigh, standing and helping Saphira to her feet.

"Come with us," Mor said.