(2)

Next day ishan got up it was Sunday so no college he looked at the watch beside his table it was 6:30 in the morning. Then he remembered about wht he have to do today he got up went to the washroom did all his morning routine then came out to have his breakfast. After having breakfast he called mayank to ask about how is he and also about the time when abhi is going Tandoori cafe.

Ishan: mayu, kysa hai ab tu, ro nhi rha na? ( he asked with concern in his voice)

Mayank : ohh ishu abb me theek hu or Haan nhi ro rha me ( said with little chuckles)

Ishan : Acha chal fir theek hai. Waise ye Bata abhi kis time bola Tha ki uski metting hai?

Mayank : usne bola Tha 10 :00 am
Par ishu tu kya kar rha hai ye sab kyu puch rha hai?

Ishan : bss apne hone wale jeja ji ko unke sale se mila doon( said with smirk)

Mayank : ishu kya Bol rha hai tu tujhe Pata Hai na abb sab kathm----

Ishan : chor na mayank hojyega toh bata dunga chal theek hai bye.

Mayank : hell---

Ishan had already cut the call
After that ishan slide his phone in the pocket and went towards his room as he had 45 minutes before he leaves to execute the plan. He got ready with a smirk. He reached there 15 minutes before and waited for shubman to come ( who ishan think is Abhishek). After 8 to 10 minutes he saw a big car stopped and the man in blue suit came out wth 2 guards  looking hela hotttt. Ishan saw him and smirked. Shubman went inside had their meeting and came out looking at his phone doing something when he heard a sound of breaking something
He looked in the direction of sound and found his precious, favorite car's both side mirror and headlight is lying on the road broken and dead. His eye came out burning in anger then he looked towards the man standing their with smirk he went towards ishan and shouted.

Shubman : you.... You little piece of shit, ye kya kia pagal ho kya tum, meri gaddi ki kya halat kar di hai you insane. Ghur kya rhe who who will pay for this huh?

Ishan : and who will pay for my best friend tears? This damage is nothing infornt ofy mayu heart break.( he also shouted)

Shubman : best friend, mayu, heart break what the fuck are you even saying huh? And who the hell is mayu and what I have to do with him?

Ishan : ohhh now you don't even know mayu huh your boyfr--- sorry ex boyfriend mayank markande so low class you are such a creep, rascal, moron, fuck you. Thank God you broke up with him that pure soul don't deserve a bastad, mothsr fucker like you.

Shubman hold ishan hand tightly and pulled him towards his chest and then hold his jaw tightly and said.

Shubman : mind your language you shorty bitch. Ye tumhara Naya natak hai pay na karne ka just pay and fuck off before I do something.

Ishan : what do you think of yourself huh you can do anything with anyone no you can't you are in delusion Mr. Abhishek fucking  Sharma.

Shubman : Abhishek who---

The 2 guards came running to them when they were back after having their snacks they saw this scene and then ran quickly to ishan and shubman.

Guard1: sir what are you doing please leave him.

Guard2: yes sir please

Guard1: Shubman sir please leave him.

Ishan heard the guard calling him shubman instead of ishan his eye widen

Ishan : shu... Shu... Shubman shitt ishan ( he mumbled to himself)

Then he got an idea he kicked the future of shubman(🌚) and because of the pain shubman grip loosen in his jaw he took the opportunity and ran from their as quickly as possible. He directly went to mayank house and went to mayank
room.

Ishan : mayu, show me the picture of abhi

Mayank : huh again?

Ishan : mayu show me please

Mynk : OK ok (he took out and showed the picture to ishan this time he showed the real abhi and ishan eye landed on the person beside abhi who he was thinking is Abhishek)

Ishan : mayu who... Whi is he (he pointed on the picture of shubman)

Mayank : ohh ishan you don't know him he is the youngest CEO Shubman Gill, he is best friend of abhi.

Ishan : shitttt( he took pillow and pressed his face in it)

Mayank : what happened ishu

Ishan : mayu ( he looked at mayank with tear in his eyes)

Mayank : ishu.... Ishu what happened ( he panicked and  asked after seeing tears )

Ishan : mayu I did something

Mayank : what?

Ishan told him everything. Now mayank is face palmimg himself.

Mayank : what have you done ishan.

Ishan : but mayu I did it for you I wanted him to regret about leaving you ( he said and started sobbing loudly)

Mayank : OK ok don't cry I'll talk with abhi to talk to shubman about this he won't do anything.

Ishan : really mayu?

Mayank : yess my baby ishu, but---

Ishan : but??

Mayank : promise me you won't do anything like this again

Ishan : promise mayu I won't
( he said cutely sniffing)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lil bit I wanted to add more spice but it's OK not adding because my mind is blank.

BTW how's the chapter lemme me know.

Can I get 20 + votes in this *puppy eyes *

Take care
Love you ❣️