(7)

Ishan came to the location shubman sent him he gave money to the taxi driver and took all his belonging out of the taxi and turned around and was surprised by the infrastructure in front of him he opened his mouth in shock.

Guard : excuse me sir are you ishan sir?

Ishan : what sorry I'm mean yess I'm ishan .But how you know me?

Guard : umm.. Actually sir shubman sir said that one boy like a bumblebee but cute will come and will react like you did just now so I guessed it is you.

Ishan blushed at the word cute.

Ishan : huh! What did he called me a bumblebee. That gaint electric pole ahhh.

Guard : sir let's go inside I'll carry your stuff.

Ishan : hmm okk

They both went inside the guard showed him his room as shubman was not here.

It was afternoon ishan was roaming around the house with one guard behind him along with amused look watching everything with shock face there were many expensive things.

Ishan : what is this? There is a kid living here who drew this?
(he looked at guard and asked)

Guard : no sir it's the most expensive painting by Van Gosh

Ishan : hahahaha this is the most expensive painting kya hai isme jo Kitna ka hai ye? Don't tell me 1000 or 2000

Guard : umm.. It's $70 million means in india rupee ₹5838206500

Ishan : wh...... Wh.... What.
( his eyes grew in shock)

Guard : sir it's my duty time now I have to go.

Ishan : huh! Yeah yeah

Ishan : what the fuck what is the use of that painting it's look so awful isse achha to me bana lu. ( he mumbled to himself)

He then came to living room an sat on the sofa observing the room.
After sometime he got bored he turned on the TV watched some cartoons but after some time he fell asleep.

It was almost 8 when shubman came back. He entered the room and the first thing he saw was ishan sleeping on the sofa with TV switch on. He smirked thinking something to tease ishan.

He walked toward ishan and shook him but ishan sare zanwar ko bech ke so gya tha so shubman took a glass filled with water from side table and splashed on ishan face.

Ishan woke up immediately.

Ishan : mumyyyyy flood aa gya bhagoo mumyyyyy flood.

( he opened his eyes when he heard laughing sound)

His eye met with shubman who was laughing.

Ishan : what the fuck-----

Shubman : hey hey janemann no bad word. BTW I didn't called you here to sleep I called you here to do the work and you slept that also without switching off the TV. Do you perhaps want to pay my electricity bill also should I add that in the bill too?

Ishan : wh... What no no I didn't mean to sleep I don't know how I slept while watching TV. I seriously didn't mean it.

Shubman : OK ok whatever. Now go and prepare for dinner I'll be there in 45 minutes.

Ishan : but I don't know how  to cook?

Shubman : is it my problem?

Ishan : no ( he mumbled slowly but enough for shubman to hear)

Shubman : then go and prepare what ever you know.
( he said and walked towards his room to freshen up)

Ishan then went to kitchen he stood near the kitchen slab and started thinking what should he make. After thinking much he got an idea.

Ishan : yess I can make that. ( he smiled mad said)

He then started preparing everything it was lil difficult for him to find the things because he was new and also because of his lil height. He had to tiptoe to take things out. (hahaha cutie)

After 45 minutes shubman came down in his night suit settle himself on the dining table and called out for ishan.

Shubman : are you going to take forever to bring food or what ajj hi khana hai mujhe 2 din ke baad nhi.

Ishan : hnn bss 2 minutes.

After 2 minutes he came with two bowl full of the dish he made and one he  kept in front of shubman.

Shubman : what is this will it taste good?

Ishan : that's the only thing i knew to make so I made it. It's know as Khichdi(porridge) and choka ( mashed potatoes)  haven't you tried it earlier?

Shubman : no

Ishan : then what are you waiting for eat.

Shubman : you eat first I don't trust you

Ishan sigh and took a bite from shubman bowl and smile sarcastically.

Ishan : aap kha sakte hai Rajkumar isme kuch bhi nhi hai. ( he said and rolled his eye)

Shubman chuckled a little and took the first bite and he can say it the best thing he had till now.

Ishan : was it good?

Shubman : yeah it was OK OK

Ishan : ohh

Shubman :hmm now I'm going to sleep do the dish and you sleep as well. Next morning get up at 6 and do all the house work. First clean my room, clean my clothes, then make me the food.

Ishan : what I.... I can do all that but why to get up at 6 i can do it lil late also nhi?

Shubman : nhi bilkul nhi or Haa Kal Mera ek dost aa rha hai 2 week ke Lia yahi rhega to uska bhi Khana tumhe hi banana hai or hnn thoda shi se behave karne usske sath.
Smjhe?

Ishan nooded his head

Shubman : ahh kitni baar bolu use word baby word

Ishan : yess I'll do everything.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Byy
Milte hai fir next time
Thoda busy hu adjust karna na please cuties zaldi zaldi update nhi de paungi so sorry for that.
Thoda suffer karlo mere sath.

Love you
Take care all bhaut garmi hai khaya kho sabb apna ❤️❤️