The Plans for Cyrodiil

Temple of Talos, Windhelm

Ok we brought the Dragonborn here but I do not think he will survive long said Casius Varon. We must have faith in the Divines and hope they guide him back to us said Tullius. Damn Thalmor ruin everything and has cast down our Emperor and Skyrim's champion said Ulfric. Jarl Balgruuf head to Whiterun and get Farengar and have him come here said Quintus. Will do said Jarl Balgruuf as he departed for Whiterun. Lady Rigmor you should go get some rest, we will let you know of any changes said Sethri as Baa' Ren-Dar approached. Yes my child you too need your strength and when the Dragonborn awakes he will be surrounded by Khajiit and friends said Baa' Ren-Dar. Okay I'll get some rest said Rigmor. Milady Rigmor feel free to sleep in the Palace of the Kings Thane Quarters so no one will disturb you much said Ulfric. Thank you said Rigmor as she departed.

Sovngarde

Wh-Where am I asked Kyr. You are in Sovngarde once again said Tsun. Am I dead asked Kyr in a terrified tone. Not dead just resting whe your body heals said Tsun. How long will that take asked Kyr. Weeks, Months, Years it all depends on her said Tsun. I see said Kyr. Your Dragon-Mother St Alessia wants to speak to you Dragonborn said Tsun in a firm but steady voice. Saint Alessia herself wants to speak with my Kyr asked with a puzzled face. Yes defeater of Alduin but you are going to be back in the Purgatorium soon to speak with her said Tsun. Okay said Kyr as he went and sat down

Palace of the Kings, Windhelm

Ulfric do you have a plan asked Tullius. What was the Dragonborn's plan asked Ulfric. Basically we are allied with High Rock, Hammerfell, Morrowind, Black Marsh and now Elsweyr said Casius. Sneak attack Cyrodiil whille the fighting in Valenwood lets us slip by said Quintus. A back counter attack is just what we need said Yngol. We sail up the Niben bypass Leyawiin and Bravil just aim for the Imperial City and Cyrodiil will be ours said Ulfric Stormcloak. But what we will be detected by enemy patrols said Tullius. Not exactly said Rigmor as she walked in the room. Countess Rigmor what do you mean asked Tullius. We can slip by the Dominion patrols said Countess Rigmor. With a huge ship i dont see how said Yngol. No they will see the ship but it wont be an Imperial Ship, we will steal an Aldmeri ship thats sitting at the docks of Dawnstar said Countess Rigmor. The element of surprise is great to pull off but they will see us in the Waterfront said Casius. We do not go to the Waterfront. We will stall the boat by the Prison District and we easily take that with no survivors said Countess Rigmor. How will we enter the Palace and take it asked Ulfric. Well I would assume the Dominion would.block off the Districts but we can access the Palace via sewers and takes us all the way to the Imperial Palace Basement said Countess Rigmor. Thats one fantastic move said Quintus. Alright everyone get some rest we leave at Dawn said Tullius. Galmar you are coming with us said Tullius. I dont listen to Imperial Puppets snapped Galmar. Galmar we are on the Imperials side in the war said Ulfric. Very well sighed Galmar.

Next Part will be the Battle for the Imperial City and possibly the return of Kyr