Part Two: Bruma

Lady Siguun a courier is here to see the Countess said Malasam. Send him in said Lady Siguun. Milday Siguun I come from Skyrim and I have a letter for the Countess said the Courier. Thank you son head back to Skyrim while you still can said Lady Siguun. Yes milady said the Courier. Lady Siguun opens the letter and it says "Countess Rigmor of Bruma, You have been summoned to Dawnstar to help our cause in retaking Tamriel from the Thalmor, I hate to order this but you are ordered to flee Bruma and rejoin with the Legions in Skyrim, Leyawiin has been destroyed yet again and Robere De Medalius has been slain by the Thalmor. We have no idea what the Thalmor are playing for but we will win this war. An old friend of yours has done the planning and this friend needs your help. For the Empire, Titus Mede II, Emperor of Tamriel." Is everything okay Lady Siguun asked Sethri. Sethri go find Rigmor and tell her to head to Dawnstar and tell her its by order of Titus Mede II said Lady Siguun with a worried face. Dont worry I will find her said Sethri as he departed. What do we do asked Cerys. We have to depart from Bruma and return to Skyrim said Lady Siguun. I've a feeling I know who this old friend is said Malasam with a delighted expression. Whom is it asked Lady Siguun. I think its obvious that its the Dragonborn that has called for her aid said Freathof. But why would he ask for her help if he is the most powerful person on Tamriel asked Lady Siguun. All will be revealed said Malasam as they departed Bruma. "Roxey Inn" Countess Rigmor, you dont know the trouble's i have had finding you got a letter 'ere for you special delivery said Sethri. Tendril Sethri its been a long time old friend said Rigmor. Too long Countess too long said Sethri. If you're here then it must be special said Rigmor. For your eyes only dont suppose you've heard whats been going on in Skyrim these past few years asked Sethri. Not my problem said Rigmor. Not heard from the Dragonborn asked Sethri. I thought he moved on with his life and I didnt want to interfere I'm guessing this is from him asked Rigmor. Not this one although I do know the Dragonborn did try to write said Sethri. Well I never gotten anything said Rigmor with a stern voice. Worth checking at the Border Post said Sethri. So I'm needed in Dawnstar asked Rigmor. Yes the second war has begun and its not going to end well said Sethri with a concerned voice. I'll get there soon I cant wait to see the Dragonborn said Rigmor.

Part Three will be the Battle for Cyrodiil. Stay tuned.