Part One: The Nightmare

Kyr glanced once more back in Skyrim and what he had accomplished after his escape from Helgen and Alduin. From Skyrim he went to Solstheim and defeated Miraak who nearly returned to Tamriel. After an intense battle all of Miraak's dragons lied dead next to Miraak's remains. And his flashback of when he awoke to Tamriel on fire by the Aldmeri Dominion. But no one wanted to believe Kyr. Then one day a courier showed up summoning Kyr to Castle Dour. There he stood himself, Emperor Titus Mede II himself in Imperial Dragon Armor. My lord its an honor said Kyr as he bowed before the Emperor. No the honor is mine Dragonborn I have come to seek your help said the Emperor. With what Kyr asked with a stunned face. The Aldmeri Dominion has invaded Cyrodiil once again and you have been selected by our very own General Tullius to be in the front lines said the Emperor. It is a high honor to be selected to fight with you my lord said Kyr with a grateful attitude. Tullius here said that with your aid the Empire saved so many resources in the Civil War and you have my sincere gratitude said the Emperor in a stirn voice. Ok, what is the plan asked Kyr. Well first I would say we attack from Chorrol and Cheydinhal and round up the northern border said Tullius. I have a better idea said Kyr as the Emperor was caught off guard with that remark. What is your plan asked the Emperor. Well what I would recommend doing is of course securing our border with Cyrodiil and Hammerfell, then I say we bypass the north of Cyrodiil completely and take the Dominion off guard by going around and instantly taking southern Cyrodiil said Kyr as Tullius was taking notes. Ah a counter strike by southern Cyrodiil when the Dominion think we are going to attack Chorrol and Cheydinhal, it will be all but over said the Emperor. My lord i need someone to get Countess Rigmor of Bruma and have her meet me in Dawnstar said Kyr with a tone of anger. The Countess of Bruma shall be informed of this Dragonborn you have my word said the Emperor. Whats the next plan asked Tullius as he faced the Emperor. Ask the Dragonborn this war rests upon his hands said the Emperor. Well Dragonborn asked Tullius. Skyrim has an allegiance with Morrowind, Black Marsh, High Rock and Hammerfell, So i say after we capture Cyrodiil, Valenwood is next said Kyr. Why not Elsweyr asked the Emperor. My accomplice Baa' Ren-Dar has been tasked to convince the ruler of Elsweyr to side with us said Kyr. So what your saying is convince the provinces to join us and weaken the Thalmor asked Tullius. You have no idea the full might of my power Tullius, I have been under mind control for three years and not only have I became stronger but also wiser said Kyr as he looked around the room.

Stay tuned for Part Two it will come really soon. This is my first writing so bear with me.