Thor vs Rimuru

After the battle with Loki, I use my time reversal magic to make the building that was destroyed back to the way it was.

" there we go!" I smiled. I looked back at Stark to see his reaction. If didn't have x-ray vision, I would've never known his expression. If this were a cartoon, his mouth would be on the floor. I smirked at his reaction.
we get Loki in handcuffs and he boards the Quinjet.

"See anything!" Nick says as I am sitting back with Loki I took my mask off this time.

"I don't like this!" Cap says. I got up to join the conversation.

"What Rock of Ages giving up so easily."

"I told you this is was too easy." I said. " Why is Loki being so willing to surrender."

I sense something is coming as lightning is coming from the sky.

"Where is this coming from." Natasha asked.

We look at Loki who was getting terrified.

"What's the matter scared of a little lightning." Cap says.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows."

"Someone's coming!" I said. As we are bumped. Outside the jet is Thor the God of Thunder.

Iron man opens the door Thor drops in Iron man raises his hand as Thor slams his hammer into Tony. He grabs Loki and flies with him.

"And now there's that guy!"

"Thor God of Thunder," I said walking with Tony.

"That guys a friendly!" Cap reminds Tony,

"Doesn't matter if he frees Loki or kills him the Tesseract is lost." Tony goes to the exit.

"Stark we need a plan of attack!"

"I have a plan attack." Tony says as he blasts off!

"What's wrong with this world where they think attacking first is a good thing." I said growing wings out of my back as I flew away.

Cap grabs a parachute.

"I'd sit this one out Cap." Nat asks him.

"I don't see how I can!"

"These guys come from legends, they are basically gods!"

"There's only one god ma'am and I am worried about what Rimuru will do to them."

Natasha paused for a moment, "Good point! I don't want to think about half the world gone."

Cap hops out the window and dives with his shield out.
...

I get to the forest to see Thor and Ironman fighting. I go into light speed and made it to the ground Thor was about to throw Miljnor at Stark but I reached out my hand. Thor called back his hammer but saw it go straight to me!"

"By Odin's beard how are you worthy?" Thor is shocked he heard of his father's prophecy but didn't think anyone either than him was worthy.

"Please listen to me we are sorry for intruding on your brother bonding time but can we come to a compromise."

" the tin man said the same thing are you on his side?"

" I am, but we only need Loki to locate Tesseract. I don't want to fight!"

"Too bad!" He pulled his hammer with me with it I let go and our fight began. Just my luck, fighting two Norse Gods. Anyway our fight began in close quarters and I can say Thor is just as skilled as Loki maybe even more. He first began fighting with his hammer swinging it around with incredible form and ferocity. Luckily I am a bit faster than him, in fact I am probably the fastest person on earth. I quickly found an open and punched him in the stomach stomach. It was so hard that Thor threw up some blood, after the punch I followed up with a front kick. The kick had the same effect as the one in Berlin only thing different we were in a forest. I kicked him as he flew back and broke the trees. He flew back in a domino effect breaking every tree he flew back from he broke about 20 trees before stopping by the way the impact of the kick was a lie, the kick destroyed at least ten miles of the forest. Iron man noticed this whole exchange of blows.

"Jarvis make a note to never get on his bad side." Tony said with his mouth in the same manner in Berlin. Cap landed next to Tony who opened his mask. Cap looked around to see nothing but damage and destruction.

"Rimuru did this!" Cap said.

"Let's remind ourselves that Rimuru on our bad side is not a good idea!"

Natasha also landed in her quinjet. "We just landed to ground ourselves from that shockwave. What happened!" She looked at Tony and Cap who were watching me and Thor fight.

... Back to the fight...

Thor got to the ground puking a river of blood. "A strong one!" He smirked gathering the lighting from the sky.

"Please stop this I don't want to fight someone who is regarded as a hero. Please lay down your weapon." I said.

"Raaaghhh" Thor fired the lightning at me as I used Beelzebub to absorb all the lightning he used.

"Guess you won't listen until I break every bone in your body." I smirked liking his warrior mentality. I charge this time on the offensive and to tell you that was a mistake as Thor cannot keep up with me. I slammed into him with punches and kicks that are destroying almost everything in the area. Thor was getting pummeled and then I uppercut his chin throwing him into the side of the mountain. Thor got up again but this time u got angry. " you can't win I am too powerful for this world. By the way, I am not fighting at full strength. If I did, the entire existence of this world would be dust. Just take that for moment I am not fighting you at full strength, and you already are a battered and bruised loser on the ground. I do not wish to fight. I want to compromise however you're not listening to me. You're big muscles are only thing that are driving your head." I held up my finger and some massive amount of magic use threatening the entire world gather into a small typhoon. I also use magic to shield the bystanders from watching this fight. Thor seeing this dropped his hammer. " wanna keep the fight going."

" no! I give"

I release the energy and used time magic to change the forest to the way it was. On the original mountain Loki saw this entire fight and smiled.

" interesting very interesting!"

....