Loki

I will send back to the lab to find a cube and it was kind of boring. Our reason is I can just sense the cubes presence however, that is not probable as we still need Loki. Without Loki the plan doesn't succeed. So where do we find Loki?

Luckily he's in the open for us to see.. in Berlin Loki is just in the open for everyone to see. Loki first looks around then strolls into the building. He loves this seeing orchestras play and seeing everyone around him partying. Just kidding, SLAM SMACK. Goes his staff smacking a guard then dragging a man by his throat and slamming him on to a table. He grabs an Asgardian device pressed a button and slams it down and grabs his eye. Loki is feeling pleasure as everyone around him is screaming in fear as the man struggles to keep his eye intact.

Of course, I am seeing this from my mana perception. I see Captain America with Natasha walking, looking at me.

" I found him."

"Let's go then. You coming?" He's looking at Nat.

"Are you kidding me right. I'll fly the quinjet."

"You coming with us Rimuru,"

"Please. Him hurting innocent people, plus I am feeling a pull."

"A pull?" Captain asked.

"Yes whatever weapon he is wielding is drawing me to it."

"It's a scepter. It is an out of the world weapon capable of shooting massive beams of energy and controlling the mind."

"I see. That's not what I am sensing."

"Huh, well let's go. If you are worried with your abilities." Cap said.

We went to he hanger and got ourselves a quinjet it was beautiful. Natasha opened the door and we went to sit down. As I sat down I thought about why I founded him so easily.

"You look worried? Is something bothering you."

"Yes, from what I gathered we are going up against Loki."

"Yeah?"

"You know Loki, the Norse God of mischief. As in one of the smartest beings in mythology."

Natasha put the Quinnjet on autopilot she wanted to join us.

" do you have something about Loki that we don't know?" Natasha asked.

" to be a god of mischief that would make you one of the smartest beings ever, so why did Loki allow himself to be spotted by me so easily. As gods of the stories, I learned as a child, Loki himself is an adept in magic as in he can sense me. So why is he revealing himself in the open."

" who knows but if we have Loki off the streets, the better our chances are of saving this world."

We made it to Berlin and saw Loki separated and making everyone kneel.

"A big powerful man standing above the weak."I sighed "Even in this world there's people like that."

"Drop us in!" Cap said. I put on my mask and take out my sword.

"Not to men like you." A German civilian said to Loki making him a little annoyed.

"There are no men like me!"

"There are always men like you!"

"Look to your elder people." Loki is charging up an attack." He fires a bolt from his scepter. Which Cap comes in just in time and intercepted the shot and redirected it at Loki.

"Ya know the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else we ended up disagreeing." Cap said.

"Honestly Loki can you look more like an overlord." I said flying above Cap.

"The soldier and a random guy I don't know about." He laughs. " A man out of time."

"I am not out of time."

The quintet we were in came out the sky with a gatling gun pointed at Loki.

"Loki drop the weapon and stand down!"

The air paused for a moment before Loki shot at the quinjet. The quinjet tried to move out the way.

"Beelzebub." I said and a wave of energy came out of my hands grabbing the energy and absorbing it into my body. "Nice try buddy that type of energy is to weak."

"A magic user." Loki said as Cap tried to uppercut him. "This is going to be fun."

Our battle started and to say it was a battle was a lie it was a beat down from my side. Luckily Loki hasn't figured out that my weakness is anti magic so yeah. I quickly disarmed him of his weapon but that was a trick now he started using his magic against me and Cap. Me and him were throwing magic at each other. Until I landed a kick on his rib cages. He flew back and into the building the force made it crumble and implode into itself crushing Loki in the process.

"Oops!" I said destroying probably an important building.

"Nice kick!" Cap said.

Loki stands up from the rubble and used his magic to heal.

"Great want some more." I said hearing some music from a genre I never heard of we turn to the sky seeing a ball of fire charge in and blast Loki and do a badass superhero landing. The fireball was Iron man standing up revealing every single weapon in his arsenal.

"Make a move we'll end your game." Stark said as Cap and I come up behind him.

"Stark!" Cap says thanking him.

"Rogers." Tony says he looks at me. "And you must be Rimuru."
...