The meeting

It's been almost a year since I've found Captain America. He and I are living together like roommates, he and I are the same, and that we come from different worlds. I come from a world that was originally in Japan. Then I transferred over to a monster world then I got back to a different world worse apparently iron men are saving lives. There are super soldiers like cats in America. Who's fought in World War II, I can't tell you how happy I am to see a Car again. Cats America, however, is different he coming from a world that is the same but different timeline. He is just learning how to use a phone, and understand television. He's also having a heavy burden being late to Peggy Carter's dance. However what he has lacked in experience he at least has a friend to help him by.

Since I'm a slime, I really don't need to sleep. So I've been up preparing breakfast for Steve. I heard him come out of bed screaming. I find it best to leave them alone when he has these phases as the best teacher he's to come with him realizing that this is a different world.

" morning Cap." I said.

" Rimuru," he took a deep breath. "Morning. You didn't hear any of that did you?"

"The guilty pleasure of magic sense," I said walking over with a pan. I made an omelette, I forgotten how much I miss electric stoves. Not being able to burn yourself every once in a while for leaving your hand up an open fire helps.

" sorry I guess I'm really not used to this world."

" I know the feeling I guess I am the same way as well. I just miss being able to use a stove without being able to bring my hand off. Not that it could."

Steve sat down and picked up a fork and knife. " how did you adjust to this world so quickly?"

I pulled up a chair I took a deep breath. " before I reincarnated into the other world I was originally a native of earth. To be honest with you I didn't think I would like that so quickly. In the other world technology, like this didn't exist yet. The fact that I see a car again makes me a little relieved that I don't have to manually walk to replace it or use it teleportation spell that uses half my mana."

" really? So your world on the industrial revolution yet?" Steve took a sip of his coffee.

" nope don't think we have a Magic and wood and stone, and back. We are just about done the Iron Age I believe if we go by earth years, we are in the middle of the renaissance."

" that's so interesting" Steve said. " come on let's go a gym. I need to get stuff cleared out of my mind."

... Somewhere in the middle of the Middle East.

A little girl is running through the streets to her house. She runs up the stairs to find Bruce who's using a sink to wash his hands. She asked him for help who points at a family who's children are very ill. She asks him for help and asks for money. He reluctantly agreed and follows her. Bruce follows her to a house and then she jumps out the window.

"Should have got paid upfront Banner!" He mumbles to himself.

"You know for a man that's supposed to be avoiding stress, you picked a hell of a place to settle." Natasha Romanoff said.

"Stress isn't the secret." Bruce says

"Then what's the secret. Yoga."

"You brought me to the edge of the city. Smart I assume that the whole place is surrounded." Banner looks out the window.

"Just you and me."

"Your actress buddy, she a spy too, they start that young!"

"How did you find me?"

"We always had eyes on will always have eyes on you.Nick Fury seems to trust you by the way. But now we need you to come in."

She showed a picture of a cube-

I touched my head. And Steve managed to give an uppercut to my distraction.

"What was that!" Steve asked. "You were winning by a mile until that distraction."

I looked up at Steve. "Sorry I just felt a surge of power."

"What power." Steve looked worried.

"This type of power!"We saw Fury come in with a file.

"Fury!" I said.

"I wish we could meet in a different time. But that storm Rimuru said is coming." He handed us a folder to Steve who opened it. We turned to the second page.

"That's it that's the power I felt!" I said. I looked up at Steve who had a worry face.

"Hydra's secret weapon."

"Hydra as in the people who you fought in WW2. Why the hell are they messing with cosmic power like that." I asked feeling this power was similar to the time I fought Veladova

"Don't know, but Howard Stark fished that from the ocean when he was looking for you. He thought what we think the tesseract could be the key to unlimited sustainable energy."

"Who took it from you?"

"Also why is shield dealing with something that has as much cosmetic power as a singularity."

"Loki stole it from us. He is not from around here, the world has gotten stranger than the time you were here. Also I am not willing to share that information with a being that can make us Earthlings feel like pencil markings."

"Fair enough!" I smirked

"Listen I came here to recruit Cap here, but if you're willing to help with your abilities could make us."

" you don't have to say the word Nick, I am happy to assist you in anyway possible. Let me just get my mask." I used a spell. To rip a hole into the other dimension and pulled out Shizuzs mask.

" what is that?" Nick fury asked.

" this is a mask I got from a friend who i absorbed. Before you say anything she was dead, and I was going to grant her any requests that she desired she desire to be inside of me. This mask allows me to suppress my power. As much as I would love to help you out, I do not know how much this world can take of me I prefer not to restart this planet if not needed to."

" that be appreciate it" Fury said and saw me pull out the sword of tempest out of the mask.

" are you done surprising me with your abilities" Steve joked.

" well with this Loki guy showing up with this cosmic power who knows. Let's just say I hope I don't have to use all of them."

Everyone in the room is besides me gulped. I side, realizing what I have done. " Director fury, captain Roger, you are the only people I trust in this world, so I'm going to impart my weakness, or do you guys in case I ever get taken over. I have built countermeasures against been mine swapped, or anything of that matter. But if the time were to come. This sword of tempest is my weakness. Take this sword and decapitate me. I will regenerate and not remember what I was doing. This is the only way to stop me without killing me. Of course you can kill me but you have to chop me into so many pieces I can't regenerate.

" let's hope it doesn't come to that" Steve said.