There There!

(Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn and Naruto are not mine.
"Talking"
'thinking'
:phone:
Enjoy!)

Kyoko hummed as she enjoyed the dinner, "So you are Jounin now Haku - san? Do you plan to get a genin team?"

Haku looked at her, "I am not sure if I will have the time to train a genin team at the moment. If what Isobu said about the continents across the ocean is true."

Yagura was enjoying the spicy and sweet barbeque, "We should focus on increasing our Navy's strength."

Mei drank her sake, "I agree. Isobu - san, what do you think about being the leader of the Defense Force?"

Isobu looked up from his food, "Me?"

Mei nodded, "You are one of the water based Biju. On top of that you are a turtle or is it a tortoise? I could never make it out. Anyway you are Mist's greatest strength and defence."

Kyoko perked up, "And he is a water type so water would be his most powerful advantageous terrain."

Mei, "I am not sure what some of that means but yes, you would have a great advantage."

Isobu, "I will think about it."

Mei grinned, "Please, it would help me out if someone took over the coast line guard."

Zabuza, "Now we are working with the Biju to protect our home. Haku hand over that sake bottle."

Haku, "No, no more sake for you Zabuza - sama. I have to be the one who has to haul you around. I hate it when you throw up on me."

Zabuza, "Brat! Who took care of you when you were sick? Me! I did, you hear?"

Haku, "Well I hate seeing you sick and suffering, so no more. Drink water instead."

Kyoko laughed, "You sound like his wife."

Haku huffed, "I feel more like his mother at this point."

Mei laughed, "We are a family made up of fucked up individuals but I would not change it."

Kyoko, "I know what you mean."

Zabuza, "You freak of nature, you fit in just fine with us. If you get bored of Konoha, just come and join us."

Kyoko laughed, "I will keep your offer in mind for the future."

Kyoko spent the rest of the evening till night' with the representatives of Mist showing them around Konoha especially the new changes. From two new hospitals being built in the North and South areas of Konoha to new orphanages being set up. It had taken time but with a lot of patience and a stubborn attitude Sasuke had finally received the right to build a hospital focused on the five senses. Most of the Shinobi depended on the five senses to help them during their missions so he had insisted on building a hospital that focused on those senses. Mei was fascinated by the hospital that focused on dermatology which was care of skin, ENT which was care of ear, nose and throat and finally ophthalmology or eye care.

Zabuza gave an impressed whistle on seeing the hospital, "The brat is in charge of this hospital?"

Kyoko, "It took a lot of nagging and money but yes."

Yagura, 'Why did nagging sound more like threatening to me?'

Isobu, "Could we go in? And could Yagura get a check up?"

Kyoko smiled, "Of course, check ups are free. It's the medicine and the glasses that you have to pay for."

Mei, "Well if it's for free, could we all get it done?"