Baking my Heart!

Derek: "Heyy guys! Episode 5 now! Episode 4 was literally so heated up! So recap time..! The challenge started with paddling to where you will be doing your main challenge - fighting to the death, not literally though! Dan admitted he was transgender, Fiore felt really bad about it genuinely that his parents didn't respect him and then like momentos later.. she pushed him off the boat. Everyone actually believed the adults and not Fiore so she finally got kicked off the island! And that is all. Woah, that's a lot. Can my editor even handle that? I think they can."

The episode starts off with Drew trying to get Dan to say words.

Dan: "Shh, Drew, we're not supposed to let anyone know we still talk. Anyways. Try to say S... without getting into a mess."

Drew: "I..."

Dan: "No, that's I... not S..."

Drew began to write on his notepad.

Drew: I'm sorry, Drew.., I just have selective mutism so that makes it harder. I don't feel like I can share my voice yet. Even if I do see you as a older brother.. I...

Dan: "No, I understand. You don't have to explain any further. I apologize for pushing you to doing it."

Dan began to leave.

Drew: Wait! You can help me learn, as long as you boost up my confidence skills!

Dan: "For realsies? Okay then."

Drew: I'm so glad Fiore's gone now. It feels like peace can finally return again.

Dan: "I agree! It feels like something we haven't had in a long time..."

They started to hear footsteps coming from the purple camp.

Dan: "Uh oh-" He attempts to hide in the bushes but two of the people from purple team spotted them. "Oh, hi Ashley and Nick!"

Nick: "Hi."

Ashley: "Hey ya'll! And also, hi Drew! What are ya guys doing?" She asked Dan and Drew.

Drew started to write on his notebook.

Drew: He's teaching me how to say proper words. But, I have selective mutism, so it might take a while.

Nick: "That's cool."

Dan: "Hey, Nick. Are you okay? You don't seem like your usual self."

Nick: "I... uh..."

Ashley: "He's been havin' weird feelings ever since last challenge..."

Nick: "No, uh.. not weird feelings. Nothing like that-"

Drew: Could it be something else, then?

Nick: "I'm all fine, okay!?" He yelled at the three and walked back to the camp.

Dan: "Talk about anger issues."

Ashley: "Shh! Nick could still hear you. We're near the purple camp." She pointed at the side.

Drew: It's only 20 miles off, Ashley though.

Ashley: "True. Can I sit with ya'll for a bit?"

Dan: "Yeah, feel free to! Your a very kind girl, and plus everybody likes you platonically in this camp! Except for Fiore... I'm so glad she got eliminated."

Drew: But, we shouldn't be too harsh on her. She's still a kid and can learn. Wait until she's around the same age as me and she will start acting mature.

Ashley: "Yeah, true! Having a good mindset like that is nice!"

Dan: "Did you guys notice that Jake looked a bit down since last challenge? I'm worried."