Mazed and Confused

Derek: "Hello and welcome back to Disventure Camp! We're on episode 3 right now. And noww let's recap! Ellie's alliance is growing stronger, Drew and Dan, Fiore maybe, made a alliance together, which is weird because Fiore is in a alliance with Ellie, Alec, Jake and Gabby... eh. Fiore got Grett eliminated, and that is where we ended off! Heh, maybe this show could be even better than Tot-" He got stopped by Trevor.

Trevor: "Better than some reality shows, he means! Heh, right bud?"

Derek: "Sure."

Trevor and Derek: "Anyways, enough about us! Let's flip the cameras over!"

A camera switches to Jake. He seems to be thinking about something.

Jake: "How do I get across to Tom without Nick asking me where the hell I'm going..."

He decides to just try to go to Tom without anyone noticing him. He heard some footsteps behind him.

Jake: "Nick... is that you?"

He turned his head around to see Fiore.

Jake: "AH- Oh, it's just Fiore."

Fiore: "Hi, Jake! Where are you going?"

Jake: "To T-Tom..." He admitted, guiltily.

Fiore: "Why?"

Jake: "I... I... uh sort of have a crush on him...?"

Fiore: "Oooh cool! Do you mind if I come with you?"

—Confessional area—

Fiore: "I could ruin a few good friendships... I'll tell Tom- wait no... not yet!"

—Confessional area—

Jake: "I'm starting to think Fiore is bad news..."

Jake: "Oh... uhm... sure."

Fiore: "Yayyy!"

They walked to the teal camp. Jake accidentally stepped on a branch, which made a loud noise.

Ellie: "Huh? What was that?" She turned towards the bushes, and peered over it, seeing Fiore and Jake.

Ellie: "What are you doing here. Jake, after the paintball challenge, you literally betrayed our alliance. This is what happens when you trust too much. I seem your here to apologize."

Jake: "Jeez.... Ellie, when will you learn that life have challenges and that your pretty dumb and naive?" He rolled his eyes, which made Ellie a bit angry.

The speakers turned on.

Derek: "Gather at the dock for your third challenge!"

Fiore: "Jake... my legs hurt, can you carry me?"

Jake: "Uh, of course..." He let Fiore get onto his back. "See you later, Ellie."

Ellie: "...." Ellie pushed Fiore and Jake into a cave. Scooting them very far away from the docks.

Jake: "ELLIE!"

Switching over to the docks.

It had been a few minutes passed after Jake and Fiore had been pushed into a cave, everyone was starting to get worried.