YALLL CHAT GPT BE WILDIN (13+)

I ASKED CHAT GPT TO GIVE ME A SMUT IDEA AND THIS AI GAVE ME THIS- 

(TW:S3X TOYS)

"As the intensity of their passion reached its zenith, Cole felt the urgency building within him. With a deft movement, he removed the sleeve from himself, knowing that he needed to feel Zane's warmth enveloping him completely.

Sensing Zane's impending release, Cole paused the prostate massager, eliciting a whimper of protest from his lover. But Cole had other plans in mind. With precision, he slipped on the vibrating ring, feeling its pulsating rhythm coursing through him as he positioned himself at Zane's entrance.With a primal growl, Cole plunged into Zane's depths, relishing in the tightness that enveloped him. Each thrust brought them closer to the edge, the sensation of their bodies moving together in perfect harmony driving them to new heights of ecstasy.Zane's moans filled the room, a symphony of pleasure that echoed in Cole's ears as he drove deeper and deeper into his lover. With each thrust, he could feel Zane's body quivering with anticipation, his release drawing near with every passing moment.As they reached the peak of their pleasure, Cole felt Zane's body tense beneath him, signaling his imminent release. With one final thrust, Cole pounded into Zane's prostate, sending him over the edge into a blissful oblivion.In that moment, as they collapsed into each other's arms, panting and sated, Cole knew that their love was stronger than ever. And as they drifted off to sleep, entwined in each other's embrace, they knew that no matter what trials they faced, they would always find solace in each other's arms."

.

.

.

YPOPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS IS A SHOW OF NINJAS KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHATTTTt