~Requested Plasma<3~

Requested byyyy adolfotovar78 Note to them: thanks so much for making a request I was just as happy to do yours as any of my works so far and I am excited to share this with you thanks for the request again! <3333 Also I asked an ai to see what song would match these two and one of them was Count on me by none other than Bruno Mars I can't XD.

    Jay is hanging out with Nya, and she brings up Bruno Mars, interested by who this was Jay asked her who he was.

"Have you heard Jump in a Cadilac it's a really good song."

"Oh, hell yeah! it's an awesome song who it is made by?''

"Have you heard of Bruno Mars yeah, so he made it-"

"Who's Bruno Mars?"

Jay casually said while Nya sat there staring at Jay trying to process what he just said.

"YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF BRUNO MARS?!"

Nya yelled in disbelief leaning close to Jay.

"No! Why???"

Jay laughed confused.

Nya when on a rant on how she needs to show who Bruno Mars was to Jay and somehow, she got Jay to absolutely love Listening to his music, one day jay was just chilling on the couch when his music was cut out and it sounded muffled. He took off his Headphones and saw that the cord disconnected from the phone and Kai was standing behind the couch and snickering at the music, Jay looked at him Angry and embarrassed.

"Kai!"

"hehehehehe, you listen to Bruno Mars???"

"Yeah! Nya showed him to me!" Jay said eyeing kai while grabbing his phone and turning, facing forward.

"what's so wrong with it?"

"Heh there's nothing is wrong with it, it's just a bit surpri- actually... Nah shouldn't be too surprised your listening to his stuff welp enjoy your music!" Kai said smiling and shrugging then walking away Leaving jay to be confused what-

'-does he Mean by 'shouldn't be too surprised [I'm] listening to his stuff'?!?!?!'

While Kai was walking away leaving jay puzzled, he wondered if he could get something related to Bruno Mars for his birthday, the two haven't exactually been dating they wouldn't at least call it that nothing cheesy but cool they only do stuff like hold hands when they are alone or when they are out in a place where no one recognizes them, though Kai thought going on a small date to a concert wouldn't be too bad, they would be in a too populated and in the proximity of a more popular person to be recognized so Kai thought of a nice moment to hang out with Jay and the day before Jays birthday, Bruno Mars was going to host a big concert nearby and Since now is the moment to grab tickets Kai thought he should. 

Kai walked to his room and pulled out his computer, searching up where to buy Tickets for the concert, he found them and luckily there was still a couple of tickets up for grabs, so he bought 2 of them 1 for Kai and 1 for Jay.                                                                                                                                                      [Time Skip]

              Then came the day the concert was going to be help Kai picked up the tickets and went back to the house to get Jay he knocked on Jays door 3 times Jay opened the door and noticed kai and smiled.

"Oh, Hi Kai" Jay laughed a bit at the rhyme.  

'' whatcha doing here?"

"Well, I know you like Bruno Mars anddd"   

"Oh, my god kai what did you do?" jay said sarcastically while laughing a bit.

"Well, I may or may not have gotten us tickets for his show that he is hosting today in an hourrr-" Jay looked at the tickets Kai had shown him and was ecstatic and hugged Kai thanking him and praising him (btw the others including Wu were not there they when off to go get stuff for Jays' birthday the next day.) Jay hugged Kai and Kai kissed him on the head smiling and said they had to head to the car soon otherwise they would be late, Jay quickly parted and rushed to get ready Kai chuckled a bit at this and waited patiently for Jay, when jay was ready kai smiled and got up and held his hand smiled and they walked over to the car and dove on over to the concert they gave over their tickets and Jay was ecstatic Nearly the whole time Kai laughing and smiling at Jay being so happy and enjoying the music. When they had almost left the two ran into Him and took a few pictures and the three had a lot of fun, when the two got to the Monastery Jay looked at Kia and hugged him thanking him for the amazing and fun night Kai told him that it was because of Jay so the two hugged smiling and walked into the Monastery happily laughing while they talked and joked around.

Thanks for reading this all so far<333 

One shot #2 Requested Fin. :)