~ iSwitched souls! ~ Glacier and Plasma

(Lol this was supposed to be smut with another fandom buuuuut weird soooo no smut for noww)

                   Zane's POV:

I wake up and I feel tired as if i didn't shut down and really warm and when i begin to look around i quickly scan and find out that i am I'm in Jay's  room i wonder why I'm there but don't really mine Jay might though although i was sure I went to sleep before him oh well, I exit the room to see Kai I wave at him and he looked at me in a strange way kind of lovingly caringly it was as if i was Jay i just smiled back, then i see Kai walk over and decide to talk to him when i Do eventually walk up to him he looks at me softly he looks more affectionate i was going to ask whether or not he was okay but, then i hear a small shout something like..

      " AhAa!?? Cole?!? what da fuuu-hellllll??!??!?!?!?!?!"

I look over to see ... ME!? Bu-but that doesn't compute I'm Me! But I'm staring at me? Thats not correct I look shocked and confused I see Cole surprised and kinda backed away from... me? 'I' had my hand on my cheek guessing by the information i had i guessed that he had... Tried to kiss him... It seemed to annoy me even though it was basically me he kissed but... it Wasn't me..

         Jay's Pov

I walk out of my room or well Zanes room i woke up in Zanes room but it doesn't matter and if I'm entirely honest i don't really wanna know how i got there. I walk out to hear a voice... Mine? that's weird my mind was entirely blank but that Was until i heard Cole i turned to see him and he had KISSED ME!?!?! I backed away and yelled i look to my side and i see WHAT THE FUUUUUUCKCKJHDKJK ME?!?!

I stare at the seeming imposter and that he is with Kai and their close. I hate it. I walk up to him I'm angry and confused.

 "Hey, Hey Hey!! what are you doing?! Imposter, I'm jay not you! -" I feel a hand on my shoulder, and I look back to see Cole he looks worried and confused, I look at him weirdly and stare at him for a minute I then calm down but before i could speak he spoke.

"Dude, Zane are you alright? Thats just Jay calm down." I look at him even more confused.

"Zane? Cole dude it's me Jay-I'm Jay! What are you talking about?" Cole looks even more confused than before I look back at Kai and he looks surprised, the imposter me looked surprised as well kind of confused in a robotic in a way...

"Cole? I am Zane. What." he twitched "What is it you are talking about? That is not me. I am Me! I am Zane!" I look at the imposter and He say he is Zane but ..that's... That's not, right... he looks like me, but he says he is Zane I apparently Look like Zane, but I am Me. I then hear Kai's voice.

"Okay, wait wait, just hold on hold up- so- so- Jay. Is in Zanes Body. BUT. Zane. Is in. Jays. Body???" we all look at each other processing what that means, and Cole looks up and just shrug nods? I guess? I don't know but- Yeah basically what Kai said was true still this is going to be a rough day. 

(part 1 Fin)

     An: Hey guys uhm sorry I couldn't write more I absolutely promise I will finish this and give you all more parts butt

1. I want to give you guys a story.

2. I have a lot of cool and other ideas for you all

3. I would like to give you all some nice angst :)) so ill see you guys in a bit  buh bye