Epilogue

Few months have passed and they finally arrived at the end of school year. The school conducted two ball proms—one for senior high school students and one for college students. Despite of having two separate ball proms, the venue is in the same place.

   Despite being the so-called "early bird" in their circle of friends, Blessie arrived an hour late. The spotlight spotted her and changed its direction towards her.

   She covered her face in embarrassment with one hand and the other one is holding her ball gown. She hurriedly ran towards her seat not until the light spot a guy running towards her. They started whistling and teasing the two, making a fuzz out of it.

   Blessie stopped in her tracks and waited for the guy to arrive. She didn't recognize him at first but when he finally stood in front of her, her cheeks flushed red when she realized it was Zed.

   "Look at the love birds," Hestia whispered at the three girls beside her.

   Lana smiled while nodding her head. "They look cute. The feelings must be mutual."

   Leyrin and Zylene coughed that made the two look at them. They immediately look away and took a sip on the glass of water on the table.

   Zed assisted Blessie to her seat. "You quite took everyone's attention."

   "You're like a disney princess." Hestia chuckled. "I mean, we, are like disney princess. Because we got a man."

   Leyrin scoffed at her. "Not all disney princess. Let's take Moana as an example."

   "It's Maui!" Hestia argued.

   Leyrin smirked. "But he's not her man, idiot."

   "What did you say?"

   The two was about to argue when the emcee of the event spoke up. "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen."

   The event started smoothly, or so they thought. It was fun and all not until the emcee announced that everyone on the venue need to gather at the chandelier and socialized with each other. It looks like only Hestia is naturally enjoying it.

   Leyrin and Zylene sighed. "I'm outta here." They looked at each other, surprised that they said the same thing.

   "You're just avoiding someone." Lana teased with a smirk. "Anyways, no one's leaving. Zed, you can't take Blessie away from us."

   Zed nodded and went to his group of friends, Ezekiel was caught staring at Zylene's direction. Meanwhile, she just pretended that he didn't existed at all. Klyde, one of Zed's friend and the campus heartthrob was also caught taking secret glances towards Leyrin but she just gave him an uninterested look on her face. With her arm crossed, Klyde looked away.

   "Let's go and take some drinks, boys." Klyde said before the others followed him from behind. Other girls are staring and started to scream behind his back.

   "He's quite the popular." Lana nodded before she slowly looked at Leyrin.

   Leyrin raised her eyebrows. "What now?"

   Zylene felt that something's going on. "Do you know him, Ley?"

   Leyrin denied it normally. "I'm starting to feel cold."

   Hestia's brother, Sixto, who is together with Peter was caught by Blessie when Hestia arrived at their table together with her boyfriend. She mumbled to herself. "I think we have a gay couple inside the campus."

   The four heard what she said and giggled together.

   "Sure love works in a different way, no?" Blessie asked, looking at the three.

   "It depends on the person and situation." Leyrin replied.

   "It depends on distance and place." Lana responded.

   Lastly, Zylene agreed. "It depends on gender and time."

   Love works in a mysterious way...

+++++

“At the touch of love, everyone's become a poet.” — 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘰

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” — 𝘓𝘢𝘰 𝘛𝘻𝘶

“If you love someone, tell them, because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.” — 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯

“Those who are hardest to love, need it the most.” — 𝘚𝘰𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴

“Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” — 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘦