Meet Me In Tipiskaw

Derek and Trevor: "Hello and welcome to Disventure Camp!"

Derek: "Where our competitors face certain danger and harm in challenges..."

Trevor: "But they all have fun in the end! Right....?"

Derek shakes his head as Trevor frowns upon this.

Derek: "Don't mind our uh.... Weirdo host over here." He points at Trevor, "But, anyways! We shall get on with the game!"

Trevor: "We didn't even ex-"

The recording ends and then shows it to a bus full of teenagers or young adults and even a CHILD!?

???: "Hey... uh... doesn't anyone find it a bit alarming that there's a child here?"

A orange haired girl with dark green eyes asked, a bit skeptical of that fact.

???: "Uh..." The little girl looked at the orange haired girl, "I'm allowed to...?"

A guy with the book, looking like he could be a history teacher glared at the others. He didn't seem like the type to interact.

???: "So, what's yall guys names? Could seem like a buncha friendgroup and all!" The blonde girl with a cowboy hat chuckled, rubbing her head.

???: "I'm Fiore.... A 6 year old..."

Everyone wasn't so shocked at the statement but the blonde girl definitely was.

???: "I- my name is Ashley... but girl, Fiore, how are you-?"

Fiore shrugged, then went back to her notebook.

Ashley: "Poor girl... she looks so clueless."

—Confessional area—

Fiore: "Haha! People already think I'm a helpless and clueless 6 year old who is so very dumb and doesn't know anything! This is perfect!" The giggling continues on.

The train arrived at a stop, where the hosts, Derek and Trevor, were situated at.

Derek: "You guys made it without any failure! Good job!" Derek clapped his hands, while Trevor shot him a look.

Ashley held onto Fiore's hand, she didn't want her getting hurt or anything.

Ellie: "So what is this about?" Ellie completely disregarded the fact that they're staying at a reality show.

Derek: "Didn't you hear? This is a reality show, consisting of around I don't know... 16 campers...? Urgh, anyways... your here at Camp Tipiskaw! Where your meant to battle your way through challenges and try to win for your team and gain points! If you don't, you will get sent to the voting grounds, where the winners have a prize! And it will be where one of you will get voted out..."

He was expressive... that's for sure.

Ellie: "Yeah, I think I know now." Gabby giggled at her comment. Ellie smiled a little, but was confused on why.

—Confessional area—

Gabby: "Ellie's funny! I should scout her in a alliance if she's on my team!"

Trevor: "Now for the teams... the teal team can include Dan, Miriam, Ellie, Gabby, Drew, Alec, and Will!"