Coming Up Razor

Razor

"You tried so hard to warn him, Carley. Capone blew up just like Jasey boy and his hellie hound." Tears track down my woman's face. Her body is different from the teenage girl I knew, it's rounder, more womanly, and full. "Now now, my love. No tears."

Her face hardens at my words. "I'm not your love. I'll never love you, Derek. You killed my husbands and kidnapped me!"

I grin at her, gripping her chin tightly. "I'm going to kill your friends too. I will be the center of your world. You and the viper bitch will be being me to fuck you. You are both going to please me any way I see fit. I'm not going to let my men touch you. You are mine alone. The viper though, so is going to be a good little toy from my men. She and Carter both. I'll get that boy back and he'll be my little pet again. The way I broke him, I'm going to break her and your stripper."

"Where do you have, Arson? Where's my husband?" She demands with her pastel hair flying around her.

That color has got to go. I release her moving to grab my sack of goodies. If you behave and let me fix that awful hair of yours I just might tell you," I offer handing her the box of color stripper.

"Fine," she snatches the box from me.

"Good girl," I praise. I snap my fingers gesturing for my minion to stand in front of the main door that guards my pixie and her stripper's prisons. "Let Tony know in the morning when you are ready from the bathroom. He'll be guarding you. It takes eight hours so by the time you wake up you can get rid of those slutty colors in your hair. I can't have my woman looking like a slut. That will be Sierra, Carter, and the viper bitch's jobs to be my good little sluts. I guess the proper words would be sex toys, right?" I gave her a wink before walking away.

My plan is finally coming up Razor. I have my pixie and one of her men to ensure she stays compliant. In my opinion, all strippers all sluts, so that's one I decided to keep. Sierra, or I guess, Arson, has always been a slut. He slept around with so many I'm surprised he didn't get dick rot or an STI. Jase and his hound Ransom are dead. I had a bomb placed on it and watched it explode with them inside. It was only fitting to be rid of Tempest cockroach with a bomb blowing him up too. The other two men, Lachlan and Weston were shot while I extracted Carley. I shot pretty blonde Lockie Boy in the head, right between his eyes when he shielded her. No more C.H.A.O.S.

Next up is the death of Tempest and after them, the Death Kings. First, though I wanted to see that their actions got two of their teams killed just like I killed their family members. I have two of the Death Kings in my cell. The musician and chef. I don't expect either of them to live much longer. I enjoy torturing them too much.

I whistle as make my way to my bed where a woman is waiting naked and playing with herself. "Keep playing with yourself while I shower. Would you like some playmates?" The writhing woman must be high on one of the new designer drugs on the market. This once makes ecstasy a thing of the past it's called Angel Frost.

"Please, Master. Give me some dicks to play with," she moans while rubbing her clit.

"I'm not in the mood to play with you, but I'll make sure you get your dicks," I chuckle sending a text to one of my men to come get her and make sure she has her fill of dicks. They'll enjoy playing with that well-used pussy. I'm done with her anyway now that I have my pixie back.

C.H.A.O.S. and Tempest might have used my pixie's pussy but will belong only to me again, soon enough. I'm not into me, but when I break Arson I'm going to have him suck me off in front of her. Then I'm going to hand over to someone who wants to use his whole while I fuck Carley. Oh, the psychological torture that will do to them both...I moan stroking my dick up the shower spray as I think about it.

By tomorrow night I'll have everything I want and no one can stop me.