Perfect Trifecta

Unknown

Sawyer is all woman. She knows what she wants when she wants it. I respect that. I will give this vixen my dick on a plate if she wants. I'm that enthralled by her. I thought I was twisted, but this woman... I just met my match.

I like her father. I still think my future president and I will get along well as friends. After seeing this man slice up that crooked pedophile of an ex-cop, I have high respect for Nate. I'm not sure whether he'll shoot me for dipping my stick in his daughter. There is only one way to find out.

"I'll fuck you now and still do my job so well that you'll reward me with your pussy again before we say goodnight," I reply.

Her blue lips curl into a grin. "I need the help tonight, so I dare you to prove it."

Ah, shit. I really am in trouble with this one. I know one taste of the venomous rainbow beauty will never be enough. That's okay. I'll let her sink her fangs into me so often that I'll become immune to her bite.

I down my beer, then pull her into me. "Where to then? Lead the way, Viper."

She pauses in taking my hand when I call her by the nickname she wears like a mantel. I smirk at her. "I know who you are, madame Seraphim the Viper King. There isn't an Angel who doesn't since your father and grandfather are so proud of you and our alliance with the Seraphim Serpents."

Her eyes narrow on me, but she drags me off into the crowd before shoving my ass into a booth. She climbs onto me, straddling my waist. Her arms glide down my shoulders before wrapping around my neck. She squeezes, which causes a guttural moan to leave my lips.

"You seem to know a lot about me. I know nothing about you other than you're a Death Angel and you know my father. I didn't even get your name," she hisses before her lips are on mine.

Her tongue fights with mine as our teeth scrape together. With my hands on her hips, I encourage her body to move against mine as her tight leather-looking skirt rids up over her hips.

We are done with talking. My hands grip handfuls of her bare ass. Firm and overflowing, my large, tattooed hands don't cover her lush cheeks.

She breaks the kiss, and her hands travel down the front of my t-shirt to my waistband. I watch her undo my pants, reaching in with her soft, tiny hands to find my long, thick member ready for her.

"Commando?" She rasps and then grins. She takes my hand and brings it to her center. What do we have here? Great minds think alike. "Me too," she gasps as my finger circles her clit.

"Only naughty girls go commando. Or is it good girls that love to be fucked that go without panties? I forgot. Which one are you, Viper?" I ask as I watch her shudder with an orgasm. I know the answer to my question.

She lifts, positioning my dick so that it lines up with her center. She takes a moment to adjust to the width, but she takes the length like a pro. We groan together as she does what most girls cannot do, sink to the hilt. Who would have thought someone so tiny could do that?

She gyrates her hips, using my dick to get herself off. "You're a good girl, aren't you?" She nods and I secure her mouth to mine.

I break the kiss with a hand around her throat. "Then choke me out and ride me like a good girl. Take your pleasure," I growl into her throat before I bite it and then use my tongue to ease the sting.

Her hands wrap around my throat. I use my hands on her hips to slam her down against me on the upward thrust. I've never had a woman try to suffocate me like she is doing.

Black spots line my vision as moan like the whore I am. Our bodies are slapping together with force. A hazy, euphoric feeling descends just before I'm ejaculated into the warm wet tightness of her as her walls clinch around me with her orgasm.

When she releases my throat, I force myself to take in air in small increments instead of a deep inhale like my body wants me to do. I learned to prevent coughing after choking and this works better.

"You're used to being choked," she comments, out of breath.

I hum. "I enjoy breath play. You?"

She nods in affirmation. "If you work like you fuck, I might have to permanently hire you."

I chuckle. "That doesn't sound like a half-bad idea. I could take care of the boss and all her needs at work. I could use a little extra money if I'm honest. If you want me bartending, I'll have to renew my license. Other than that, I'm at your disposal."

She climbs off of me with a chuckle, fixing her clothes. I do the same. "Slow your roll there, Cowboy. I can't hire you to be my sex toy. Let's see how you wait and bust tables first."

Cowboy, that's ironic. I mean, I ride a steel horse regularly, just not tonight with an old man and kid in my truck.

Speaking of the kid, we left him at the old man's apartment. I hope he is doing okay. The old man told the kid to help himself and get some rest. I told him I would drive him back home in the morning. What we weren't expecting were two boys slightly younger than Ash to be sitting on the couch playing video games. The old man knew the kids.

Sawyer lives next door and her best friend lives on the other side of her and her two husbands. Serpents only live in the building. So the kids have adults to check in on them.

With the kids there, Nate asked to crash at my pad for the night. I agreed so long he bought me drinks, for which we ended up drinking for free with the family discount. He could stay forever, so long as I get to play around with his daughter.

That woman already had me caught in her honey trap that I leaped right into headfirst, willingly, without the lure.

"Give me an apron, pad, pen, and table map. I'll earn pinning you to the wall of your office, or on your desk. Lady's choice." I grin at her.

She is about to walk off with my cum dripping down those toned tattooed thighs. "Follow me to the employee locker room, then."

Ah, those curves are mesmerizing while she walks. Her short high-heeled boots click along the tile in the sexiest power walk I've ever seen. I've only seen one person move like that and he was a dude on a date with his professional fighter husband.

Tonight is turning out to be the most fun I've had in a long time. Death, sex, and a paycheck. My perfect trifecta.