BOYFRIEND?

Jimin shift on the bed in his sleep and soon he slowly began to wake up. His soft sleepy eyes open and look beside him just to find the bed empty.

He quickly sat up on bed and began to rub his eyes to clear his vision and then he look around the bed and the room just to know that his master isn't here.

"Master?" Jimin mumble while getting up from the bed and walk towards the bathroom, he open the door but found no one.

Jimin now stood infront of the room door and open it, walking outside while clenching the hem of his shirt tightly, his heart beating fastly.

"Master?" Jimin mumble again as now he was standing near the stairs and was looking down. He want to went downstairs and find his Master but was scared because there were mens in black clothes standing downstairs, looking all alert.

He didn't went down and instead start looking for his Master on the same floor hallway. He was just walk in the hallways not open even a single door, just mumbling Master with a scared voice.

"Master?" Jimin whisper with shaking voice, his eyes filled with tears as he stop in middle and stood their with confusion and fear. A sob left his mouth as he look around the hallway which had many doors.

"Jimin!?" A sudden shout was heard from behind making jimin to immediately look towards that direction as he recognize the voice which belongs to his master.

Jimin began to run back from where he came while tears were still in his eyes. Soon he bumped into something hard yet soft thing.

As he look up he saw his master who had a worried look on his face. Taehyung arms were now wrap around Jimin's waist so the boy wouldn't fall due to the sudden hit with him.

"Jimin.." A wisper left the taller male's lips as he watch jimin hugged him so tightly while snuggling his face in his chest.

"Master..w-where?" Jimin ask with a sob, his tears rolling down his cheeks wetting Taehyung's t-shirt.

"Hey, Jimin don't cry look I'm here. Yeah?" Taehyung says as he cupp Jimin left cheek while his other hand still wrap around the slim waist.

While the smaller boy look up at him with innocent teary eyes, sobbing and sniffing making Taehyung to feel his heart clench at the sight.

"Forgive me Jimin-ah, I just went to look up on some work. Please don't cry now baby." The words came out of Taehyung mouth were so soft and gental which made jimin to calm down a bit.

The taller male wipe away Jimin's tears from his face, pulling him closer towards himself.

"M- Master don't l-leave...s- scared." Jimin says while sniffing as he hold Taehyung's t-shirt tightly in his hands, scared to let go.

"I'm sorry, i won't leave you baby." Taehyung said caressing Jimin's hair who close his eyes at the sweet gruster and lean in Taehyung's chest with little sniffs still heard in the hallway.

"Come, let's go. You must be hungry, right?" The taller male said to which the smaller nod as yes.

"First let's go and fresh up." Taehyung said as he hold Jimin's wrist tightly yet in a gental manner and start going towards his bedroom with jimin.

-

"Jimin, are you ready?" Taehyung ask entering inside his bedroom after getting fresh up and ready. Wearing a white shirt underneath the black coat with a matching black pants.

As he enter inside his heart skip a beat, his breaths got stuck as he watch the smaller standing infront of the bed looking like all innocent yet so sexy.