BUNNY BOY

Taehyung was working on his computer while Jimin was sitting on the big couch looking at the big luxry room with a bottle of strawberry milkshake in his hands which was given by Taehyung.

Suddenly their was a knock on the door making Jimin to look towards it.

"Come in" With a deep cold voice Taehyung said while leaning back on his chair, looking straight at the door.

A girl around her 20's enter the room with some files in her hands. She is tall and has long dark brown hair reaching till her waist, her face decorated with make-up, wearing a short dress which was reaching till her mid-tight with black heels. The girl walk further noticing a small height boy sitting on the big couch with a bottle of strawberry milk in his hands looking at her. For a moment she forget why she was here getting lost in the boy's beauty but come in her sense after hearing her boss cold deep voice.

"Ms Choi aren't you here to tell me something?"

"Oh..sorry..M-Mr Kim." She said bowing to Taehyung.

"Sir you have meeting with Kang company in 30 minutes and here are the file which you give me to complete." She said placing the files infront of Taehyung

"You can go now."

The girl nod and bow towards his boss and with taking a last glance on Jimin she left the room.

After 15 minutes Taehyung stood up from his chair.

"I have a meeting so i am going, it will take time so stay here like a good boy. Yes?"

"Yes Master."

"Here you can play with this so you wouldn't get boared."

Taehyung said handing Jimin a i-pad, so he will not get board because it's going to take him 2 hours in the meeting.

Jimin just look at the device in his hand which shows time and some small square in which their were some pictures, their was a camera, a picture of phone in white with green color in square, a clock, a "G" in red, yellow, green, blue color, a sign of this "▶" in white color with red in square and many more which Jimin don't know what are these.

"Don't break any rules or else you know what will happen.Yeah?"

"Yes Master..i no break r-rule."

Jimin said looking up at his handsome Master who was caressing his hairs softly, his eyes fixed with Jimin.

"Good." Taehyung said slowly tracing his thumb from Jimin's eyes to his chubby cheeks caressing it softly and then stop on his lower rosie lip, his thumb start rubbing gentaly on those pillow like lips.

Soon enough he capture those pumpy lips in his beautiful one, kissing the little one lips like it's the sweetest thing in the world while Jimin just sat their on couch with his folded legs, his hands holding the i-pad, not moving a inch letting his Master touch his lips with his own which Jimin know now as a kiss.

"Be a good boy and don't go outside." Taehyung said after pulling out from the little one's lips.

"Yes Master."

---

Now Jimin was alone in the big room, sitting on the big couch with his folded legs and holding the I pad which was placed on his lap.

He was looking at all of the pictures on the device thinking what is it? if he should touch any pictures which were on the device in a square. He slowly and hesitately click on the +-×÷ signs which were in a square and under it was written. "Calculator"

Jimin look at the screen which was now showing numbers, mathematics signs and some other things.

Jimin look at the screen for some second than click on 2 being all confused what is this for?