SLAVE

"AAHH!!! DADDY!! AH! P-PLE- AHH!! PLEASE S-SLOW DOWN!!"

A girl moaned out so loudly as she arch her back in pleasure. Her long hairs scratted on the pillow with a handsome tall man hovering over her body, covered with sweat, which is none other then Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung ignore her words and keep thrusting deeply inside her. He grab her hairs and kiss her lips roughly. Shoving his tongue inside her mouth while his one hand grab her left boob squeezing it. He pulled out from her mouth and start sucking her nipples.

"AHH!! AH!! I A-AM AHH! GOING TO AH! C-CUM AHH!!"

Soon the girl cum all over the bedsheet with a loud moan escaping her lips.

He pulled out his member only the tip was inside and with a powerful thrust he cum inside the condum.

The girl moan and close her eyes.

Taehyung pulled out from her and stood up from the bed, going towards the bathroom after throwing the used condum in the bin. While the girl laid on the bed in same position not able to move a inch after the very rough sex.

After 15 minutes

He come out from the bathroom with a towel wrap around his waist and start wearing his clothes not even caring to take a glance at the girl while she was already sleeping in same position.

He come out from the VIP room and start walking in the hallway of the club. Soon he was out of the famous club.

Now he was sitting inside his luxury car driving towards his mension.

---

A man come towards him and open the car door for him. He come out from the car and start walking towards his mension while outside the entrance their were so many bodyguards standing bowing to him.

 He come out from the car and start walking towards his mension while outside the entrance their were so many bodyguards standing bowing to him

He enter inside his luxury mension and sat on a big black couch inside the living room with a big glass table placed infront of him.

A man in his 40's come towards him and bow deeply with respect.

"Sir Park still haven't pay back the money."

"Hm..time to have some fun with this Park."

Taehyung said and smirk.

-

Now he was standing infront of Park's house with his two mans, who were standing behind him with expressionless face.

He rang the bell one time.

After few seconds a lady around her 40's open the door and soon her eyes wide open. Fear was clearly seen in her eyes.

"M-Mr K-Kim."

She shutter with fear while the Mafia Kim was standing there his head tilted down a little with a scary smile on his handsome face.

She immediately open the door wide and get aside letting him to come inside the house.