EP 8 - Sluts

After saying goodbye to Jennie, you and Jungkook walked silently to the parking lot to head home. As you approached the car, you noticed a large piece of paper placed on the windshield. Both of you frowned in confusion. You picked up the paper and unfolded it to read...

A long list of phone numbers, each accompanied by a name and a specific time to call.

(an example is below)

Shatty Grey
****************
Call anytime you want I'll be there and especially at night daddy .

Frustrated, you tore the page into a million pieces and stormed into the car. Oblivious to your surroundings, you inadvertently climbed into the driver's seat and slammed the door, startling yourself in the process.

Jungkook watched your outburst and the scattered paper with a detached expression, not showing any reaction to your temper.

"You're in the driver's seat," he stated calmly, opening the door for you.

Realizing your mistake, you begrudgingly moved to the passenger seat. "No, I'll drive today," you insisted, locking eyes with him.

There was a brief moment of silence between the two of you before Jungkook finally spoke up, breaking the tension, "I can't risk my life. If you're that eager to drive, go alone. I'll take a cab. I'd rather not meet my end without having a wife, kids, or... well, you know." He closed the door firmly after speaking.

Taken aback, you quickly corrected yourself, "Okay, okay, you drive. I'll take the passenger seat." You opened the door and settled into the passenger side.

He smirked, "Smart choice," and started the car.

You crossed your arms, still a bit miffed. The car ride began in silence until Jungkook's phone started ringing, interrupting the quiet tension between you two.

He pulled over to the side of the road, glanced at the caller ID with a frown, then answered the call. "What is it?"

You rolled your eyes internally, thinking, "Just as I expected, he's not just rude to me, but to others as well. Whatever, not my problem. I'll just sit back and relax." That's what went through your mind as you observed the unfolding scene.

"Look , you gotta see off Jin hyung at the airport cause he is throwing a tantrum like a teen with a six foot dildo in his ass for one of us to come with him and we all are busy as fuck and you will be the one having fun and sex with pretty girls outside 24/7 so yeah . And I know you'll say you fucking know how important it is but i just wanna inform you Jin hyung is more important ." The other line yapped who is a unknown for you atleast now .

"What the actual heck do you mean?" Jungkook growled, then glanced at you, realization dawning on him. He muttered a quick apology, to which you simply nodded. He then refocused on the call, trying to make out the other person's words, which remained inaudible to you despite your attempts to listen closely.

"I assume you understand English, right?" the voice on the other end remarked sarcastically.

"I'm busy. Tell Jimin hyung to go instead. I can't make it," Jungkook responded, his tone firm.

"Jimin hyung was partying at the club last night, downing a total of 10 bottles. Right now, he's passed out and unreachable," the voice explained.

Jungkook let out a heavy sigh before responding, "Alright, I'll try to go. But I can't pick him up from his house. Tell him to meet me at the airport."

"Got it," the voice on the other end replied, followed by some muffled noises. "Jin hyung is ready to leave from the airport. Hurry up. I'm hanging up now. Bye."

Jungkook ended the call and a brief silence filled the car. His eyes were focused on his hand resting on the steering wheel, but he soon looked up to meet your gaze.

"Do you or your dad mind if I head to the airport after dropping you off at home? I'll just take a cab so I won't need to use this car," he said.

"No, let's go to the airport together. I don't have anything to do at home anyway, just eating, sleeping, and scrolling through my phone. I'd rather keep you company than be bored at home," you replied, your tone eager. You weren't sure why you felt so compelled to go with him, but it felt right in the moment.

"Alright then, if you insist," he said, shifting his focus back to the road and steering the car towards the airport.

A thought suddenly occurred to you. "Wait a second, didn't you say you have an interview after university?"

"Yeah," he responded, keeping his eyes on the road.

"So, what are you?" you clarified, turning to face him while he remained focused on driving.

"I'm straight," he answered succinctly.

Chuckling at his misunderstanding, you clarified, "I didn't mean your sexual orientation. I was asking if you're an extrovert."

"No," he replied simply.

"

Introvert?"

"No."

"Then what are you?" you asked, frowning in confusion.

"Pervert," he replied, deadpan and without looking at you.

You stared at him, completely taken aback. "Nevermind, I'll just assume you're an introvert," you said, shaking your head.

"As you wish," he replied, shrugging nonchalantly.

"Exactly," you responded, and the car fell into a silence once more.

Suddenly, an idea struck you. You pulled out your phone and connected it to the car's speaker system.

"What are you up to?" Jungkook asked, giving you a skeptical side-eye.

"Music. Recommend me something to play," you said, scrolling through your Spotify playlist (no sponsorship intended).

"Play whatever you want, I don't really care," he replied. Throughout the entire ride, he hadn't glanced at you once, his focus entirely on the road.

"Okay..." you said, still browsing through your playlist, searching for the perfect song.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_________________________________________

HELOOOOOO!!!!! Guyz look... I'm realllyyyyyy busy nowadays but I'm trying my best to upload . But in my last episode (episode 7) I got 0 views . I was waiting for 4 days but....No views came ...its ok... I'll upload more and try my best!!and ily alwaz bye!!

do yall think that his calvin klein photoshoot will never get old😩 Idk about yall but i do 🔥