EP 7 - Fighting!

In a swift move, another assailant lunged at Jungkook from the left. Jungkook skillfully grabbed his arm, delivering a powerful punch to the man's stomach followed by a sharp jab to his jaw, sending him crashing to the ground with just two punches.

Almost instantly, the rest of the group converged on him, with the exception of Lee Suk. Undeterred, Jungkook unleashed a barrage of punches to their jaws and noses, coupled with precise kicks to their stomachs and legs. They were incapacitated in mere seconds.

Out of nowhere, a chair came crashing down on the back of Jungkook's head. He turned sharply to find a man standing at a mere 5'1", nervously clutching the chair. With a confident smirk, Jungkook swiftly delivered a kick to the man's groin, incapacitating him instantly.

From the corner of his eyes he could see Lee Suk was trying running away sneakily from the cafeteria but , bad luck of him he got spotted by him . He wasn't very far away from him . He (Jungkook) went to him and kicked him on the stomach and he (Lee Suk) fell on the ground and he (Jungkook) sat hovered over his stomach and started punching the shit out of him . His lips , nose , and some bruises were bleeding and his eyes were almost closed .

"SEE. THE. CONSEQUENSES. OF. EVEN. TRYING. TO. TOUCH. HER," he warned, each word landing like a punch.

Your words and Jennie's seemed to choke in both of your throats. Reacting swiftly to the situation, you jumped up from your seat and sprinted towards Jungkook, attempting to pull him away from Lee Suk.

"JUNGKOOK! Stop it! You'll kill him!" You grasped his shoulder, trying to pry him off, but he remained unyielding.

"He'll die? THEN LET HIM!" he exclaimed, intensifying his punches.

Panicking as Lee Suk closed his eyes, you acted on impulse. You wrapped your arms around Jungkook from behind in a tight embrace. It worked. He paused, halting his assault to glance back at you, his expression softening at the sight of you hugging him.

He ran his hand through his hair, instantly restoring it to its former sleek style.

Jennie's mouth was still full, her chewing forgotten, her eyes wide like the rest of the cafeteria's occupants. All eyes were fixed on the two of you. A thick, stunned silence hung in the air; no one dared to speak, too shocked to even utter a word.

Jungkook straightened his suit and scanned the room, meeting the gazes of the onlookers with an unamused expression. "What?" he inquired, causing the crowd to quickly avert their eyes, returning to their meals with an atmosphere thick with tension and unease.

Soon after, several professors arrived, clearly alarmed by the chaotic scene in the cafeteria.

"What happened here?" one of the professors demanded, but the room remained silent, no one daring to speak.

"It's nothing, just some students learning a lesson," Jungkook replied dismissively, causing the professors to exchange concerned glances.

TIME SKIP...

Now, you, Jennie, and Jungkook were exiting the university. Jungkook was silent, while you and Jennie chatted animatedly. Passersby couldn't help but stare at the peculiar trio.

"How did you manage to take on over 15 guys by yourself? I would've had a panic attack on the spot," you commented, with Jennie nodding in agreement.

"Yeah, it's like you've got a buff bodyguard or something," Jennie added.

"And yet, I still got scolded by the principal," you sighed, rolling your eyes.

"Could you two please be quiet for a moment?" Jungkook interrupted.

"Hm, hm," you both responded in unison.

After saying goodbye to Jennie, you and Jungkook walked silently to the parking lot to head home. As you approached the car, you noticed a large piece of paper placed on the windshield. Both of you frowned in confusion. You picked up the paper and unfolded it to read...

TO BE CONTINUED...
_________________________________________

Hellooooooo!!! this ep is real smol i know but ill try my best to upload . I've been really busy these days but I'm trying my best to upload this story. I'm sorry...but ykw? I'll upload 2 eps together next so be readyy!!! and Ily alwaz byee!!