EP 5 - Bodyguard

Y/N :
Jennie yahhhh

Jennie :
Whatt??

Y/N :
I'm bored af

Jennie :
Me toooooooo

Y/N :
Then what should
we do?

Jennie :
Idk but ykw? I got
to come to university
tomorrow so I
gotta sleep rn so byee

Y/N :
Oh ok bye gn

Jennie :
Hm same to u

And with that, your conversation with Jennie came to an end. Feeling a bit aimless, you decided to call it a night and head to bed.

TIME SKIP...

The next morning, you woke up earlier than usual, rubbing the sleep from your eyes. You realized it was because you had gone to bed early the previous night.

You got out of bed and picked out your outfit for the day at university before heading to the shower. You chose a cream-colored cardigan with black stripes, paired with a brown skirt and white Air Force sneakers, setting them aside for when you were done showering.

Your outfit :

As you descended the stairs, your eyes were immediately drawn to the figure seated across from your dad

As you descended the stairs, your eyes were immediately drawn to the figure seated across from your dad. His back was impressively muscular, his black raven hair slicked back flawlessly. He looked impeccable from behind.

Lost in the sight, you hadn't realized you were staring, almost entranced. It wasn't until your dad called out your name that you snapped back to reality.

"Y/N, he'll be your new bodyguard," your dad announced. At his words, the man turned to face you.

Seeing his face, you couldn't help but think, Why wasn't I already at my own funeral?

He was undeniably the epitome of handsomeness, earning the title of 'The most handsome person I've ever met in my entire existence.' The notion that bodyguards were typically unattractive was shattered the moment you laid eyes on him. His black, tranquil eyes were captivating, complemented by a perfectly shaped button-like nose, soft pink lips, subtle ear piercings, all concealed beneath a well-fitted black tuxedo that hinted at his muscular physique.

"That's Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook," your dad introduced him with a hint of pride in his voice.