Warm Welcome

There were sounds of high pressure winds hitting his mobile suit. The cockpit glew red with multiple warnings blaring. Camera panels had smaller pop-ups including information of the atmosphere. Full Frontal's eyes flutter open for the first time in what seems like... an eternity. At least, that's how it felt to him. Beneath the mask, his eyes are sluggish, taking in everything slowly. At first he only saw a flashing red light, and his ears were screaming from the alarms. Then the adrenaline kicked in.

"Where... what..."

Despite his mind being in a state between foggy and alert, he could swear something bad happened to him. Oh, right... he died.

"Is this Hell? Hah, I guess even the Devil has some humor if he really wants to see me fall in my own mobile suit..."

Wait, his what? Feeling around the controls before bringing his hands up to touch his own face... no! This was real! He was alive and going to crash on some planet! Looking past the warning pop-ups, he could see lush greenery and blue oceans. Was this earth? A colony?

"Hnnng!"

In a desperate attempt, Full Frontal relied on the physical controls of the mobile suit, pulling up as hard as he could with his hands.

The output was a joke. His thrusters, while fully functional, didn't work with the current gravitational pull. The most they could do was help boost the mobile suit in on-land combat, or slow the fall by a small percentage. They did little to stop a crash into Earth, so Full Frontal activated re-entry mode and patiently waited for the whiplash of a lifetime.

Of course, this also meant the cameras and remaining power would be channeled into emergency use. So, there he sat for minutes that felt like hours... until it happened. Feeling the impact in his cockpit as the Sinanju crashed into deep water, Full Frontal was left with a little disorientation and pain in his head that quickly faded soon after. Cameras, all slowly turning back on one-by-one, displayed his current situation. 

While he knew it might've been a lake or ocean due to the water depth, he wasn't expecting to be so lucky to land right next to an island. What's more, this island seemed to have some (more minor) human development! The oceans also naturally carried the mostly powered-down Sinanju towards the surface, so Full Frontal closed his eyes and waited patiently for his machine to make contact, contemplating the situation he's found himself in.

Putting his hand to his chin, he pondered on how he was even alive. Or, even past that, how he could've let Sinanju enter Earth like this! Full Frontal, despite being an "empty vessel" according to his creators, also realized something else entirely. He felt more... full, like he wasn't just an idea holder anymore. He felt like his heart could spark new desire, that his hands could call upon creation and destruction at the same time.

"Ah... so this is possibility as you said, Banagher? I must've dreamt that death in our clash... either that, or some God has decided to set me free."

Content with those (irrational) possibilities for now, his train of thought halted when he felt the Sinanju crunch against the sand of the island. Full Frontal smiled for a moment, thinking about how to address these people if this was an Earth Federation controlled point. However, opening his cockpit and falling out against the beach, he would quickly realize this is not the world he thought he knew...