A New Bond

Having no time to do anything.
Kakashi sees the way Obito's body somewhat slouches at the impact and prepares to catch him.
Kakashi catches Obito and jumps back, his friend makes pain-filled sounds as he coughs up blood.
Bee is looking around thankfully he hadn't seen them jump back.
“Are you alright, Obito?” Kakashi asks.
Obitos breathing is sharp and hitched most likely breaking a few ribs in the process.
“Yes I'm ok and you, Kakashi?” obito asks, implying to his beat-up form.
Kakashi nodded his head even though he wasn't but he can still fight.
“Come on then” Obito motions for him to follow.
Bee is waiting for them with his swords all at the ready.
He rushed them his attacks seeming faster than before.
Kakashi was having trouble moving around which made Obito have to shelter and save him risking his own life in the process getting hit multiple times.
Obito was dealing with Bee quite well besides the constant blows he would have to take to save Kakashi.
Why would he do that, to get himself hurt for Kakashi's sake?
Obito suddenly had an opening and he placed his hand on Bee's face and sucked him into his Kamui dimension.
Kakashi was on one knee just spectating but also feeling guilty that Obito had to get himself hurt, stabbed almost more than 10 times, and punched more than 7 times.
Kakashi rushed to Obito’s side to check if he was ok and just barely caught him before he fell to the ground.
He is either knocked out or his stab wounds are very bad, Kakashi thinks.
Obito was still conscious but squeezing Kakashi's hand in pain.
Kakashi hovers his hand over Obito's wounds as he begins to heal them with the remaining chakra he has.
“Why would you save me, Obito?” Kakashi asked.
“B-because you are the only person I still love… I  consider you a brother to me, ba-Kakashi” he stuttered in between breaths and coughs.
Kakashi's eyes widened, “the same goes for me,” Kakashi replied.
Obito smiles slightly but then falls unconscious.
Kakashi lowered his hand once he stopped the bleeding and picked up Obito bridal style, standing clumsily as he was severely injured.
The eight-tailed jinchuriki was far stronger than Naruto, he was surprised he was still standing and if Obito had not come when he did no doubt he would be dead.
Kakashi uses Kamui to teleport inside the Akatsuki base best to leave Obito there as the eight tails jinchuriki were inside them both and Kakashi could not use his Sharingan any longer.
Obito shifted uncomfortably and opened his eyes, shining brightly beneath his mask.
“Kakashi?” he said confused in a weak whisper.
Kakashi looked up from Obito when he felt someone's presence amongst them.
Konan, the female member of the Akatsuki, was standing on one of the large fingers of the figure obito called ‘the Gedo statue’ acting as if she had yet to have seen them.
Konan caught his gaze and turned her head to look down at his partner who he held in his arms.
“What happened to Tobi? '' she asked as though she wasn't thinking about it the whole time and had just realized.
“Tobi’s ok!” Obito shouted enthusiastically in a tone almost more annoying than Killer Bee's rapping.
Obito jumped out of Kakashi's arms despite his protests but held Kakashi's shoulder appearing normal.
Konan looks away and sighs.
Obito stops his spree of excitement but shouts “Kakashi senpai let’s go somewhere else it's so boring here”
Kakashi sighs and plays along.
“Shut the hell up you annoying talking french fry I thought we were going to seal the eight tails” kakashi shouts in Obito's ear.
“Oh hahaha yeah I forgot about that,” he said sheepishly.
“So you managed to capture the eight tails, kakashi?” Konan asks.
Kakashi nods his head.
“Let me inform pain sama,” she says disappearing.
“We will have to kill her soon” obito whispers as quietly as possible to kakashi.
Kakashi nods his head.
“Are you okay though?” Kakashi asks, implying the wounds he had suffered.
“No, but they will heal eventually” he replies.
“What about you,” he asked.
“Same as you but I doubt they will heal,” Kakashi replied, putting pressure on his wounded leg without flinching.
“Come let me heal you” obito offered, using his kamui to teleport them to the valley of the end on top of Madara's head.
Obito uses advanced medical ninjutsu to heal Kakashi's wounds. Once he finishes they  catch eye contact for a long moment staring into each other's eyes as if they had never seen one another in their life.
Obito looked away, his cheeks a little flushed which made Kakashi feel the same, and turned to look at Hashirama's glorious statue.
After that, their plan went smoothly, sealing the eight tails went by in a breeze the same goes for the nine tails.
Konan hadn't taken long to kill either, she was surprised to find out Kakashi was working alongside ‘Madara’.
Nagato was also easy to manipulate and ended up reviving Madara after losing Konan his last and final loved one before he passed.
Madara did not approve of Kakashi joining their duo but Obito was able to pull some strings.
Would this tsukinome world be desired by the five great nations or will they fight to stay in this darkened enveloping reality?

The end.