Avoiding Me?

These days you haven't been responding to my texts and calls. Why? Are you avoiding me?

No. I am sorry.. had a busy schedule so I couldn't

Keep your eyes on me Win, you are avoiding me

No I am ok. I am sleepy, it's already past midnight

You are nervous, why? Anything bothering?

Too many questions today, it was a good day why do you keep asking me these questions?

Because I feel distant. You were not walking beside me when we were in the beach and when eating you sat opposite side to me not beside and now you are sitting far away like the end of the room.

It's not a matter of the distance. We are the same buddies as always

There is a matter Win. When you become distant I can't concentrate.

What?

Yes. I was really hoping to talk you about this. But you are avoiding me now makes me worried.

No way. What is it?

We have been friends for years, best partners. Can't we cross this limit and give a label to this? I am enough of keeping my feelings buried.

Do you feel what I feel? I mean this is the reason I try to distant myself from you. I can't be friends with you anymore. It's really getting hard just to tag alone. I am longing for your love I am sorry.

My good gracious!!! Don't say sorry love, I want this to happen. It's getting worse when I am not without you. I feel empty. So, would you like to have a new label with me?

I do Bright!!! I love you

God!!! I may have done something big to have a person like you . Finally you are mine Metawin.

Don't scream... if someone hears, this will be in headlines

I don't care now. Let me take the lead, come here

(Intertwining their fingers they knew this was a new beginning)