Seriously I hate you

"Seriously I hate you"

"So, did I do anything? No right, don't talk to me then we are ok"

"I feel like my heart will stop right now with fast beating"

"Why do you tell me?"

"It's beating because of you"

"I don't understand, you told me that you hate me and now talk about heart beating, I'll better go, sorry anyways"

(Win getting up from his seat)

"Who told you to leave me?"

"What the fuck? Why can't I leave?"

"Don't you get it you fool how much I hate you?"

"Let me leave, will you? (tears prickling from Win's eyes)"

"Why are you crying?"

"Fuck!! Why do you question me so much when you hate me?"

"Do you think hatred is like this?"

"Why are you twisting me? What do you want?"

"Will you give me if I ask you to?"

(Bright leans closer to Win and holds Win's hands and softly glides his fingers in the palms, Win is so confused)

"Tell me first, what is it?"

"Give me what you stole from me?"

"I stole from you, what are you saying? Are you even in your right mind? Or drunk?"

"I am full sober, you have stolen them and now acting like a nuisance. Give me my things"

(Bright wrapped his arms around Win's waist and got him closer, Win's heavy breathing and his lavender scent is heaven to Bright. He knows how much he wants Win to him only, but the younger won't get his signals. All because of that, Bright continues his intense stare at Win.)

"Bright I am speaking the truth, I didn't take any of your things, please let me go. I feel scared"

(Seeing Win so helpless made Bright's heart melt into puddle. Bright keeps his arms caging Win and takes Win's chin and make Win's face closer. If they would move more closer, they will surely end up in a kiss.)

"Ok I will, Win ...."

"Y..e.........s"

"You have stolen my heart, my mind and my soul. I hate you because of that. In my every breath, every dream you are there. I want you so bad in my arms, but I am so scared in confessing that you would run away. I can't imagine a world without you. I don't hate you, love, I can't hate you. I love you so so so much. I can't stay without you. See? How have you made me like this? I was so strong before, now I am so fragile in front of you. I don't want you to return my stolen things empty, I want you to pour your love in it and bring my life back to me. So, what would you say my beautiful?"

(Win was in his surprised eyes, he can't move yet as Bright is caging him. He whimpered a little and breathed a long sigh)

"Bright I don't know what to say? I .. I.. I am speechless. I have no idea making you like this. I never hated you. I like you. I will give us a chance I.."

"That's enough for me" (In that instant, he kissed Win like there will be no tomorrow. Poor Win clutched his hold on Bright. Win was shivering with the touches and embraces he is getting like shot attacks. After some time, they broke the kiss but still Bright is hugging Win)

"Win, are you ok love?"

"Hmm"

"So, now are we boyfriends, lovers because I am in a hurry to make you mine" (Bright chuckled)

"I ....I.."

"Shhhh.... don't say anything. Let me handle this love. I will cherish you every day. My everything."