19. Aftermath.

Taylor was taken to the hospital by that 'random girl' whose name was actually Quinn.

When the two arrived at the hospital, they found the building packed with people. The nurses and doctors were rushing around everywhere. It probably had something to do with Miguel. No, it definitely had something to do with Miguel.

"Uh, can we get a doctor? This girl's bleeding out!" Quinn exclaimed, looking around for an available person.

They eventually came across somebody. A lady with tied up black hair walked up to them. When she spotted Taylor's leg, she immediately ushered her to a room for stitches.

Taylor hated stitches. Whenever she watched somebody get stitched up on TV, she grimaced. And now that it was happening to her, it was even worse.

"Sit here, please." The doctor said.

Quinn led Taylor over to the bed in the room and let her slowly sit down on it. The doctor then got out a notepad, a pen, and stood straight. "What's your name, Sweetie?"

"Taylor Jones," she answered. Quinn went over and sat down on the chair that was across the room.

"Okay, Taylor. You'll need to get your thigh stitched up. Would you care to tell me how that happened, please?"

"There... there was a school fight today." Since Taylor wasn't a complete snitch, she left Tory's name out of the situation. "And there was a girl who I didn't know the name of. She just started attacking me after I tried to stop her from hurting my friend... then she sliced me with her spiked bracelet thing," Taylor informed the doctor. Quinn knew she was lying, but didn't say a word.

The doctor slowly nodded. "Mhm, okay. I'll be back very soon. I'm just going to go and get someone, okay?" Taylor hummed, watching as the woman left the room.

Quinn sighed and glanced at Taylor, "I'm sorry," she said.

Taylor looked back at her and shrugged. "It doesn't matter." After a moment of silence, she spoke again, "Wait, why were you trying to fight me in the first place?"

"Well, I saw you fighting that brown-haired girl. You were going pretty harsh, too. I was going to step in before the girl who nearly murdered you today took over for me. So, I decided to wait until you weren't busy."

"Taking in the information, Taylor nodded, "Right. Quinn, is it?"

"Yeah. Quinn Saunders."

"Okay, Quinn Saunders. Why have I never seen you before?" Taylor asked.

"Today was my first day of West Valley. But the day obviously did not go quite as planned." Quinn chuckled.

"Yeah, it was really unexpected. You know, it was my brother's first day, too."

"Oh, yeah? What's his name?"

"Robby." Taylor answered.

"Robby..." Quinn had heard that name in the fight, "Robby's the one who-"

"Who kicked Miguel off the railing? Yes." Taylor finished. Quinn bowed her head and drew her bottom lip between her teeth.

It was all quiet after that until another two doctors arrived.

"Hello, Taylor?" One of the doctors said. One was a Korean man, and one looked to be a Filipino man.

"Yeah, that's right."

"Okay, so we're just going to clean up your leg, then stitch it up. Is that okay?"

Taylor abruptly nodded. Getting a wound cleaned up was the second worst thing. "Okay, great." The doctor looked over at Quinn. "Is this your friend?"