04. Leaving for a 'few weeks'.

3rd person POV

Taylor was packing her bags, nearly ready to go to school. She decided to pack just a couple of days earlier, so she would be all set.

"Taylor." Marley knocked on her door quietly, not as loud as she used to.

"Come in." Marley walked in and shut the door halfway.

"Your mom's still sleeping, so I'm gonna drive you to school. How's that?" She asked, and Taylor simply nodded while dumping clothes into her bag. She hated folding clothes. She always thought it was just a waste of time.

"Okay. Are you hungry?" Marley asked, I've made breakfast."

"Not that much. I think I'll be good 'till lunch. Thanks though." Taylor zipped up her bag full of clothes and pulled out her school bag.

"Okay. We're leaving in a few minutes." Marley opened the door and walked out.

Taylor walked into the cafeteria, and went to go and sit where she would normally sit, but Yasmine had her bag on Taylor's regular seat. "Bitch." She muttered. She didn't even really want to sit with them, but where else was she supposed to sit? Aisha's table was an option, or Demetri's table.

"I'll be back." Demetri said to Eli as he walked over to Taylor. "Hey Taylor. Don't worry about them. You can maybe uh... come sit with us? Table's free." He offered as he pointed over to his table where Eli was sitting.

Since Demetri was actually not that bad, she said she would. She slowly followed Demetri over to the table and sat next to him. "You probably already know that this is Eli." Demetri said.

"Yeah." She shook his hand. For some odd reason, she shook everyone's hand. Well, the people who she officially met, of course. He shook her hand as well until he saw Sam standing by Kyler. Taylor noticed that he was looking that way, so she did, too. Then suddenly, Sam pushed his food tray off the table and everyone 'oh'd.'

"Hey, guys." Kyler said, "You know that billboard with a big ass dick on it? I guess Sam takes after her dad." His friends and the whole room all snickered behind him for what he said. Taylor looked at Miguel, who had just walked in. He was also looking at Sam and Kyler.

"Hey, Kyler." Miguel said, walking up to him. He dropped his tray on Aisha's table and walked closer to the guy. "Why don't you shut the hell up and stop being such an asshole?"

"Want another beat down 'Rhea?" Kyler asked as he stood tall. He then pushed Miguel back. "I'm ready for your lame ass karate this time." He pushed Miguel back again, making him hit a table.

"It's not lame ass karate." Kyler swung a punch at him, but Miguel blocked it and grabbed his arm, "It's Cobra Kai." He was quick to punch Kyler in the nose, making him fall back. Kyler's nose started bleeding almost immediately. He ran at Miguel, practically throwing him back onto a table, then picking him up and throwing him to another table. Taylor stood up and moved closer to get a better view.

Kyler pulled Miguel back and put his arm around his neck, making him not be able to breathe. But he was quick to elbow Kyler in the stomach, twist his arm, punch him in the face, then kick him into a table, making him fall to the floor.

Taylor pulled out her phone, ready to record. "No mercy!" Aisha yelled from next to her. Brucks then came from behind Miguel, ready to beat him, but before he could, Miguel swept his leg, making Brucks do a really funny fall. Another random guy from the crowd went at Miguel too, thinking he was actually going to beat him. He pushed him into a table, grabbing him, but Miguel punched him in the gut, making him fall back. Another guy also ran and Miguel, but he got kicked in the stomach, making him fall basically three meters back. The guy who went at Miguel earlier was starting to get up, but Miguel roundhouse kicked his face.