15. Kicked out and grounded.

3rd person POV:

"Yeah. I kinda feel bad, though." Taylor told Alanna as they walked downstairs after her shower. Now they were going to get some snacks for their all nighter since Marley wasn't there to stop them that night. She was at a pub with Kimberly for a few hours — so only Laurie was home.

"So you really did punch him?" Alanna asked. They were talking about Hawk.

Taylor slowly nodded. "I gotta say, I feel really bad now. I mean, he got beaten up by Miguel, got an extra kick in the face by him, and then I gave him an extra punch to the face."

"But he trashed that dojo. I think he deserved it. You think he'll have a massive black eye tomorrow?"

"Maybe." They both went to the cupboard and Alanna got out a bag of chips while Taylor got out a packet of skittles from the candy bin they had. It was almost empty.

"Hey, can you ask your mom if we can borrow some soda and make some popcorn? I'll sort out some movies." Alanna asked.

"Yeah, sure. Take these?" She handed the packet of skittles to Alanna and then went to the lounge where Laurie was. She was sitting on the couch with a furious look on her face. "What's wrong?" Taylor asked, not knowing that Laurie had heard everything about her punching somebody.

"You punched somebody?" Laurie murmured.

Taylor paused, "How do you know?"

"That isn't the answer I was expecting. Who'd you punch?" Laurie asked as she stood up.

Taylor squeezed her eyes shut. She knew that there was going to be an argument again. "Nobody." Is all she said.

"Bullshit. I heard Alanna say that you punched somebody. Who was it?" Laurie took a step forward, and Taylor took a small step back.

She looked back at Alanna, then back at her mother. "Eli. I punched Eli." She responded. Laurie was about to yell something, "But, please, he deserved it. He trashed Miyagi-Do!"

Laurie shook her head. "You don't just go punching random people, Taylor!" She yelled.

"He is not random. And, he stole Mr. Miyagi's Medal of Honor! You don't earn a Medal of Honor on a daily basis, do you?" Taylor affirmed.

"Look, I don't know who Mr. Miyagi is, or who Eli is, but punching somebody? That's not like you at all." Laurie stated.

"I feel bad, okay? I even said I was sorry."

"Feeling bad doesn't cut it."

"You know that if you heard great stories about Mr. Miyagi and learnt some stuff about him, then found out that someone trashed his dojo that he worked very hard on, you would've done something about it too," Taylor proclaimed.

"No. There is no excuse." Laurie shook her head.

"I don't even think that it's a big deal," Taylor muttered before she looked down.

"Don't be smart." Laurie pointed at her.

"I thought being smart was good?" Taylor sarcastically asked.

"This isn't the right time for your stupid sarcasm." Taylor was extremely glad that Marley wasn't there. If she was, then she'd be way worse.

"Why are you making such a big deal about this?" Taylor asked, already wanting to just leave the room.

"I've already told you. It's not okay to punch somebody — no matter the circumstances." Laurie stated.

Taylor rolled her eyes. "That's stupid. How many times have you punched someone?" Laurie had actually punched somebody twice. Well, that's just the amount that Taylor knew of.