The special night

As Shubman made his way back to the hotel after a grueling practice session, fatigue weighed heavy on his shoulders, his mind consumed by thoughts of the upcoming match.

Lost in his own world, he almost stumbled, but a gentle hand reached out to steady him. Looking up, he found Kainaat standing before him, concern etched in her features.

Kainaat: "Hey, Shubman, you alright? You seem really tense."

Shubman sighed, running a hand through his hair in frustration.

Shubman: "Yeah, just feeling the pressure of the match, I guess. Sometimes I wish I could just take a break from cricket for a night, you know? Do something different."

Kainaat regarded him thoughtfully, a glint of mischief dancing in her eyes.

Kainaat: "Well, how about we make that happen? Be ready at 9 pm tonight. I've got something special planned."

Shubman raised an eyebrow, intrigued by Kainaat's offer.

Shubman: "Oh yeah? And what might that be?"

Kainaat flashed him a playful grin, her eyes sparkling with anticipation.

Kainaat: "Ah, now that would be telling. You'll just have to wait and see."

***************

As Shubman and Kainaat settled into their seats at the restaurant, the aroma of delicious food wafted through the air, tantalizing their taste buds and setting the stage for a memorable evening.

Shubman perused the menu with enthusiasm, his eyes lighting up at the prospect of a hearty meal after a long day of practice.

Shubman: "Hmm, everything looks so good! I think I'll start with some spicy chicken wings and maybe a plate of pasta..."

Kainaat chuckled, watching Shubman's excitement with amusement.

Kainaat: "Sounds like a plan! I'm going to go for the seafood platter and maybe a side of garlic bread."

As they placed their orders, Shubman's excitement was palpable, his anticipation building with each passing moment. However, as the food arrived at their table, a look of realization dawned on Shubman's face,

Shubman: "Oh no... I totally forgot! I can't eat all this delicious food... I have a match tomorrow!"

Kainaat couldn't help but burst into laughter at Shubman's predicament, her amusement evident in the sparkle of her eyes.

Kainaat: "Well, Shubman, looks like you're in a bit of a pickle! What are you going to do now?"

Shubman groaned, running a hand through his hair in frustration as he contemplated his options.

Shubman: "I guess I'll have to stick to something light... Maybe just a salad or a bowl of soup. Can't risk upsetting my stomach before the big game!"

Kainaat nodded sympathetically, trying to stifle her laughter as she watched Shubman grapple with the consequences of his forgetfulness.

Kainaat: "Don't worry, Shubman. I'll make sure to enjoy this delicious food enough for both of us!"

With a playful grin, Kainaat dug into her meal with gusto, savoring every bite as she exchanged playful banter with Shubman.