Flashback and Assault

As Shubman rejoins the party, he finds himself drawn to Kainaat once again, unable to resist the magnetic pull she exerts over him. Ignoring the lingering sense of unease that tugs at his conscience, he approaches her with a tentative smile, hoping to engage her in conversation.

Shubman asked "enjoying the party?" " if dodging paparazzis is called enjoying then sure, loving the party. " she replied with a mischievous grin.

" come on it's not even that bad, its just bunch of people clicking your picture and pronouncing your name wrong"  shubman said. "One guy legit called me and said kai ek picture diyo like i am his neighbors or something" kainaat remarked earning a laugh from shubman

Shubman: i know i am now used to people pronouncing my name wrong
Kainaat: seriously but why shubman
Shubman: i hope a kainaat is not saying this either way shubman means someone who has a good heart. What the hell kainaat means
Kainaat : Kainaat means universe and everything that exists. One day I will be someone's kainaat, I will be someone's everything.
Shubman: you will definitely going to be someone's kainaat

As they were talking a stranger came and said " shubam one picture please" as he said that kainaat started laughing. " can you stop" shubman said looking towards kainaat in a playful tone. "I am sorry shubam got a bit carried away, now go give the picture"

*****************

Sana Sharma, the daughter of a powerful businessman and a persistent admirer of Shubman, watches with a mixture of envy and resentment as Shubman and Kainaat interact with ease. Despite his repeated rejections, Sana's obsession with Shubman knows no bounds, fueled by a delusional belief that she alone is deserving of his affections.

As she observes Shubman and Kainaat's burgeoning connection, a malicious glint enters Sana's eyes, her mind already concocting a plan to sabotage their growing bond and claim Shubman for herself once and for all.

As Shubman, momentarily distracted, follows a stranger's request to take a picture, Kainaat decides to explore the party venue, eager to soak in the festive atmosphere. However, her wanderings are abruptly interrupted when Sana Sharma, fueled by jealousy and resentment, forcefully grabs her hand, her grip tightening with a menacing intensity.

Kainaat's eyes widen in surprise and discomfort as she finds herself ensnared by Sana's unexpected aggression. She attempts to pull away, her instincts screaming alarm, but Sana's grip only tightens, her nails digging into Kainaat's skin.

Kainaat: (struggling) "Let go of me! What do you think you're doing?"
Sana's lips curl into a cruel smirk as she revels in Kainaat's distress, her eyes gleaming with malice.

As Kainaat summons all her strength and pushes Sana away, breaking free from her grip, Sana's enraged scream echoes through the room, drawing the attention of her imposing bodyguard. Towering over Kainaat, the bodyguard's intimidating presence sends a shiver down her spine, leaving her feeling powerless in his shadow.

"Guruji, saare siyaape aapne aaj hi palle daalne the"  She whispered it to herself .
Before Kainaat could say anything , the bodyguard seizes her hand in a vice-like grip, his expression unreadable as he drags her away from the commotion. Panic courses through Kainaat's veins as she realizes the gravity of the situation, her mind racing with fear and uncertainty.

As they reach a nearby closed door, Sana's cold command rings out, instructing the bodyguard to lock Kainaat inside. With a heavy heart, the bodyguard obeys, his massive frame blocking any hope of escape as he secures the door with a resounding click.

As Kainaat finds herself locked inside the dark confines of the room, panic threatens to engulf her as unsettling memories flood her mind. In the suffocating darkness, she is transported back to a time long buried, when innocence was shattered by the cruel hands of betrayal.