𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 ᝰ.ᐟ

๑ ⋆˚₊⋆────ʚ˚ɞ────⋆˚₊⋆ ๑ ︶ ︶꒷ ₊˚ฅ

CHAPTER NINE . . .

🤍 . 好きだ -- solace . ⭔﹕☆

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂・

"Welcome-" Langa said before pausing, looking away from the little fox who was munching away with their food, and to the doorway to reveal Shadow and Miya.

━━━━━━━━━

"He should still be in this park," Reki said before turning to the corner with Kaoru and me.  As we approached the gate, we turned to look at Langa who was doing Adam's Casper slide, repeatedly.

Reki who was wide-eyed, stepped into the park, watching Langa. "And where the hell have you been?" Shadow asked, turning his head to look at Reki.

"Did he just-" Reki questioned before being cut off by Miya, watching Langa.

"Do Adam's Casper slide? One of the hardest tricks in freestyle boarding? Yeah, he did. We taught him the basics one time and off he went." Miya said, watching Langa, as he sat on the rail of the skate park.

"What if little snow bunny is the chosen one?" Shadow questioned, as Langa wiped the sweat off his chin, and stopped doing the Casper slide. Kaoru observed quietly as he stared at Langa.

━━━━━━━━━

Joe cut a piece of the dessert as he taste-tested, "Hmm, it might be a little too sweet." Joe said. As the little 'ding' rang from the door opened.

"Ain't this a classy joint, I could bring the boss someday," Shadow said, looking around.

"Is there anything here without tomatoes?" Miya asked.

"Do they serve any protein?" Langa asked.

"Grow up," Reki said, his eyes squinting to look at them, "I want pizza," Looking at Joe.

"Have a seat wherever you would like," Kaoru said, holding his fan in his hand.

"I DON'T REMEMBER YOU ASKING TO USE MY RESTAURANT!" Joe exclaimed, looking at Kaoru.

"This one thinks he'll win against Adam," Kaoru pointed his fan to Langa.

Joe sighed, "You were there, you watched him skate, don't be an idiot." Joe said.