𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 ᝰ.ᐟ

๑ ⋆˚₊⋆────ʚ˚ɞ────⋆˚₊⋆ ๑ ︶ ︶꒷ ₊˚ฅ

--

CHAPTER ONE...

--

🤍 . 好きだ -- solace . ⭔﹕☆

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂・

It was during the daytime, classes were already finished, and I was playing genshin on my phone, waiting for Miya at the gate. The teacher held Miya back to discuss something, it seemed important but I didn't want to eavesdrop on the conversation, it wasn't my business anyway.

As I was playing genshin, a call interrupted me during a boss fight.

Incoming call from Kaoru

I picked up, "Hello?" "dinner will be on the table, f/f (favorite food), I will be at 'S' if you need me." "Thanks, Kaoru, I'll be with Miya." "Alright, don't stay up. Take care, okay?" "Got it" and then I hung up.

When the call ended, I found two of my characters dead and my furina almost dying. I panicked as I tried to heal them with food but all my characters died before I got the chance.

'Beware of enemies! Eat some food to restore your HP if you become injured in combat.'

I sighed as I teleported to a nearby statue and healed all my characters, "gotta get their burst back..." I mumbled, but a hand was placed on the top of my head, I looked up and saw Miya.

"Let's go, Y/n" the black-haired male said, dragging me. We both walked side to side, and soon enough we reached the bus stop, Miya was on his phone, glancing at me sometimes to see if I was still there.

I was glancing at the teens who were playing baseball, sighing, as one of us could get hit soon.  "Here it goes!" one of them said "Yeah! Bring it!" another one said, raising both of his arms in the air.

"Heh~? A snowboarder, huh?" Miya muttered with a smirk on his face. I then took a glance at him, 'Did he find another worthy opponent to challenge, or did he make Miya challenge someone again?' pondering in my thoughts.

"Crap!" one of them shouted, they hit the baseball in the wrong direction, I was a little too slow to notice but Miya pulled me to the side gently so I wouldn't get hit, as he caught the ball with the help of his skateboard, throwing it to one of the teens, landing to the ground perfectly.

"Fine. I'll play along with it." Miya said as a smirk lingered on his face. I felt a sudden feeling of concern as I glanced at the black-haired male in front of me. This won't probably end up well, I know it.

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂・

495 words

━━━━━━━━━

N O T E S !

Not sure if this is good but hi, sorry if it took a bit for me to write this, I was thinking of what to put since I'm not that creative. I'll start on making chapter two rn.

Anyway, I started saving and I only have a 10 pull, I'm at 53 pity and guaranteed.

Have a nice day/night.

━━━━━━━━━