𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰 ᝰ.ᐟ

๑ ⋆˚₊⋆────ʚ˚ɞ────⋆˚₊⋆ ๑ ︶ ︶꒷ ₊˚ฅ

CHAPTER TWO...

🤍 . 好きだ -- solace . ⭔﹕☆

⠄⠂⋆ ⠄⠂⋆ ⠄⠂⋆ ⠄⠂⋆ ⠄⠂⋆ ⠄⠂

"Miya, where are we going?" I asked as the black-haired male dragged me somewhere. "You'll see" Miya replied as we reached our destination, I looked at the shop, 'Dope Sketch'. Miya opened the door, the bell rang, signaling the employees.

"Welcome-"

"You're..." the manager paused as he stared at both of us. Miya already let go of my hand, I didn't even bother to acknowledge them as I stared around the room.

"You serious?" the red-headed said, "Japanese National Hopeful, Miya Chinen?!" the red-headed exclaimed. "Miya Chinen? Then, who is the girl next to him?" the blue-headed male whispered to the other male.

"Y/n, the youngest girl skateboarder and the adopted daughter of Cherry Blossom, you might see her with Cherry or Miya in 'S', if you're lucky you can go and challenge her, but she's known for her skating skills, she can do challenging tricks and has an impressive perception and intuition at a young age." the redhead whispered back to his friend.

"Onii-san, run a beef against me in 'S'," Miya said, looking at the bluehead next to the other male.

'I knew it,' I sighed, as I let him do his own thing.

"Beef? That's out of the blue, I..." the redhead started getting shy as if he were the one that Miya was talking about.

"I wasn't talking to you, slime." As he walked in front of the bluehead, "You called me a what?!" the redhead exclaimed, as he pointed at himself.

"I want to hear the ding of leveling up for the first time in a while."

"You're fine with it, right?" he asked, tilting his head to the side, waiting for the blue-headed male to reply.

"Don't do it, Langa. He's on a different level." the redhead male said, frowning. "You're a snowboarder, right? I'd like to see your skating that won against Shadow" he exclaimed, looking at him with a playful look.

"I accept the challenge," Langa stated as stars were flying all over him. "Stop it! Don't get so cocky just because you nailed an ollie! This guy is a Japanese National team hopeful!" the redhead male scolded. "I'll do it," Langa said with finality.

"Oi-!" the redheaded male was about to scold the blue-headed male again, but he was cut off by Miya. "Then, it's settled. I'll think about what we should place our bet on." He said while holding a small fennec fox.

After that, Miya walked away, I was still distracted looking at the designs of stickers and the skateboard that I didn't notice that Miya was leaving. But it was cut short when I felt Miya dragging me out of the store.

"Come on, Y/n." Miya said, dragging me out of the store. "Were leaving"

"You don't need to drag me, I can walk" I muttered as I walked in pace with him. "You were distracted," the black-haired male simply said, holding my hand.

But I didn't mind, since it was a habit, so I just let him as we walked side by side to my house.

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂・

655 words

━━━━━━━━━

N O T E S ! 

Sorry it took a while for me to post this, but I finally have spring break so I can write more chapters if I'm not lazy. I'll probably make chapter 3 soon.

Please, if the alignment of the chapter is messed up, let me know and tell me how tf do I fix it, it's been happening for a few chapters and I wanna die from fixing those for a while now.

Anyway, I decided to aim for c6 furina and I have 41 pulls so far and I'm at 53 pity. I'm also guaranteed so I can get c2, c3 if lucky. I'm already itching to press the wish button.

But anyway, have a nice day/night, everyone.

━━━━━━━━━