Part 15

Jacob and Adeline moved the armrest up so that it was no longer in between them, instead  Jacob was sitting at a angle so Adeline is comfortably leaning on him with Jacob arm around her shoulders, with them holding hands. 

Mike kept moving in his seat trying to get comfortable while watching the moive, trying hard not to puke. 

Bella was sitting in the middle of Jacob and Mike with her arms laying on both of armrest with her palms up. (She is doing what Mike and Jacob did to her in the moives, in case I didn't make that clear.) She was slightly frustrated that Jacob was cuddling her sister right next to her, but she want going to say anything, not yet at least. 

Adeline and Jake looked concerned when Mike ran out of the moive to the bathroom. Adeline followed Mike to make sure he's okay, Jacob followed Adeline, and Bella groaned but followed them not wanting to be alone. 

(<><><>) 

Adeline, Jacob and Bella were waiting outside the bathroom for Mike, the eldest Swan wouldn't stop complaining about about how if Mike knew he was gonna throw up then he shouldn't have come, how she couldn't believe that Jacob and Adeline were cuddling in the sit right next to her and how rude that was since she just got out of a very serious relationship (even though they only dated for about 5 months and they broke up 6 months ago), and etc. Her words were only pissed off the teenagers next to her. 

Bella scoffed. "What a marshmallow. I should hold out for someone with a stronger stomach." Bella smiles as she turns towards Jacob. "I should hold out for someone who can watch an action movie, right Jacob." 

Jacob glares at Bella. "Stop it, Bella." Normally this wouldn't bother Jacob so much, but it was like this the whole time he was fixing the motorcycles no matter how many time both Adeline and Jacob told her to leave Jacob alone. 

Adeline glared at Bella. "He probably has the flu, plus your not his type." 

Bella glares at Adeline but says nothing as she tries and hold Jacob's hand. Jacob quickly notices and stands closer to Adeline. Bella gives Jacob a hurt look. "What? I can't hold your hand?" 

Jacob scoffs. "No, Bella, you cant." 

Bella stays quiet for a minute before putting a sad look on her face. "I think it means something different for you than it does me. I need comfort, I'm in a lot of emotional pain right now. With... Edward leaving me, it hurts. I don't understand why you can't be there for me. With the state I'm in you should do anything I want, including holding hands, maybe even more."

Both Adeline and Jacob were speechless. What the hell happens in Bella head. Jacob took a step back. "Yeah, fuck no. I'm not going to be your fuck buddy, Bella. That's disgusting." 

Bella shook her head. "Jacob please don't do this." 

Adeline scoffed. "Bella, leave him alone. And stop thinking your hot shit, your just shit, okay? Okay. "

Bella glared at Adeline. "I'm sorry, I don't think you were invited into this conversation. And at least I'm not a shut, your trying to get both Jacob and Mike the whole night, it's disgusting." 

Jacob growled and step in front of Adeline. "Don't fucking talk to her like that, and don't call her that. You, you are the slut, Bella, and a shity one at that. Her and Mike are just fucking friends. You were one who was trying to hold my hand just now while trying to convince me to do more with you. Not to mention you tried and put your hand on Mike's thigh during the moive, and he moved away from you because he doesn't like you, no one fucking likes you." 

By now Mike has come out of the bathroom but Jacob is storming out of the theater ignoring Adelines call for him to come back.