Part 11

About a month after Bella brought the bikes to Jacob the three of them were all in the garage. Jacob is taking apart the bikes while Adeline is close to him handing him the tools he needed, Jacob purposefully touches her hand each time she hands him something. Bella is about 10 feet away from them sitting down the only small stool that she "had to use" staring at nothing completely zoned out. 

Jacob glances at Bella before rolling his eyes with a small shake of his head before going back to work on the bike. Adeline notices his glance and taps on his hand gently to get his attention. When it works Adeline can't help but smile softly under his gaze. Anna leans for and whispers. "What are you thinking?" 

Jacob smiles softly at her and puts his hand on her thigh and drags her closer to him, which was quite easy because Adeline was wearing pants and the garage floor was made out of smooth concrete. Jacob smiles wider as Adeline giggles at his actions. Jacob stares at Adeline for a second before leaning in a little. "Your beautiful. Really, really beautiful." 

Adeline look down and blushes. Adeline looks back at Jacob and smiles at him, leaning closer. Jacob froze up a little when Adeline got closer to him, so close that their noses was touching. Adeline out her hand on the back of his neck a lightly traces her fingertips up and down. Adeline smirks as she feels Jacob shudders her touch. Adeline goes to move forward but pulls back when people walk in. When Adeline pulls back Jacob groans quietly and drops his head. 

"Yo, Jake, you in there?" Quil, one of Jacob's friends asks. 

Jacob shakes his head before looking at Adeline whos looking at the bikes. "Yea, I'm here." Jacob stands up and as he does so he puts his finger under Adelines chin and makes her look at him. Jacob leans close and whispers in her ear. "Please, never look away from me, Nayeil."  Jacob stands straight and turns toward his friends. "Hey. Guys, this is Adeline." Jacob smiles as she gestures to the girl who smiles and boys to the boys with a small 'hey.' Jacob just barely points to Bella. "That's Bella." 

Bella looks up at the boys who just entered the garage, runs her hand threw her hand and 'unconsciously' bites her lip. 

Jacob gestures to each boy as he introduces them. 

Quil and Embry smile at the girls, but mostly Adeline, besides a teasing smirk thrown Jacob's way. "So the bike building story is true." Quil states as he looks around. 

Bella stands up and walks closer. "Oh, yeah, yeah, I taught him everything he knows." Bella smiles now that the attention is on her, which is quickly lost when Quil smirks and nods his head in Adelines direction. 

"What about the part where your his girlfriend?" Embry chuckles at Quils words. 

"Their friends, just friends." Bella states putting her hands into her pockets. 

Embry laughs. "Oh, burn." 

Jacob nervously chuckles. "Actually, remember I said she's a girl and a friend." 

"Embry do you remember him making that distinction?" 

Quil turns to Embry. "No, I do not." 

Adeline smiles as she stands next to Jacob. "It's alright, puppy, I think of us as more than friends." 

Jacob chokes on air and turns bright red. "Y-you do?"

Adeline smiles at the same time Bella frowns. 

"Best friends." 

"So you guys have girlfriends? Cool." 

Bella and Adeline say at the same time. Though Bellas words were ignored as Quil and Embry busted out laughing at Adeline tease as Jacob pouts. 

"Rude."