Chapter 3

There were the dead bodies of my parents. I didn't know what to do. I just froze. Then, reality hit me. 

They are gone.. forever.

Suddenly I burst into tears. Himiko hugged me again. After Kazo joined the hug. We all cried in each other's arms. Until the firefighters, ambulances, and police showed up. The police asked my brother questions since he is the oldest, while me and Himiko just cried.

And then I blacked out and almost fell, but a green haired boy caught me. I didn't know who it was as I had pasted out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a familiar place and heard voices around me. It seemed that my head was resting in someone's lap. I closed my eyes again as my room was way to bright.

"Kat!", whoever's lap I was laying in said. The voice sounded familiar. It sounded like the voice that brought me happiness. 

And suddenly it hit me. My eyes shot open. "Zuzu!" I looked at the green haired boy who reminded me so much of broccoli. I hugged him right as I saw him. He had tears in his emerald eyes. "Are you okay? You look like you have been crying." I asked, I pulled away from the hug looking in his teary eyes.

He looked at me with shock for a second, "You seem really chill about this." he said. 

I was confused, the last thing I remembered was me passing out and I'm guessing the green haired boy who caught me was Zuzu. Then, I remembered the lifeless bodies of my parents. I broke into tears, Izu hugged me again.

The door opened, it turned out the voices I heard were Izu's parents, they were in the kitchen while Izu and I were in the living room.

"Katsumi! I'm so glad you're okay!" Auntie Inko exclaimed. She pushed Izu out of the way and grabbed me and pulled me in a hug- literally, she actually did that.

"Ow!" Izu said, standing up.

"Sorry baby, but not now, Kat needs all the love she can get. Izu didn't protest.