CHAPTER 3

Race week 2 saudi arabia
Luna pov

i was back in florida for this week even though i would've loved to attend the race i was really excited to finally try and record some of my music , before i used to just help bella write music and i even did the background vocals on a couple of her songs but ive never done anything purely for myself.

i met bella at the studio and we immediately got to work. "ok so first, i know you have a few songs written so for today just pick one you wanna record and we'll go from there." she said. "oh gosh i don't even know which one to pick first, i've shown you a few of them so how about you decide." "i mean if you insist. my personal favorite out of the ones you've shown me is logical so i would say that one unless you want something more upbeat." "logical works for me."

we spent all day tweaking some of the lyrics and recording the song and by the time we finished it, it was dark outside. "oh dang i didn't realize how long we've been here" i said. "yeah that happens to the best of us, but hey at least the song is done." "i know im so excited for everyone to hear it too, i just have to decide a release date and work on promoting it." "well how about you release it next friday and we start to tease it now." "wait that actually sound perfect." i said before we both decided to go home.

INSTAGRAM

logansargeant, notbellasmith, georgerussell and 13,546 otherslunasargeant the past couple of weeks have been fun 👀🏎️🫶

lunasargeant the past couple of weeks have been fun 👀🏎️🫶

user1: it's so odd that the forth picture looks like a recording studio lol
lunasargeant: i know crazy right 😉

georgerussell: omg i made the instagram does this officially make us best friends
lunasargeant: hmm i think about it

view more replies

time skip to race day
Luna pov

throughout the week i had been teasing the song until i finally announced yesterday i was going to release it next week. after i announced it logan immediately facetimed me and george texted me. logan was a bit angry i didn't tell him i was doing this but over all he was very supportive and happy for me. george was begging for me to let him hear it before it came out but i told him he would have to wait like everyone else.

today was the race and logan was starting p6 while george was right beside him at p5. it wasn't as good as last week but i was happy they both made if through and i was confident they could make it up during the race. bella decided she wanted to watch the race today after taking interest in pierre gasly. i wasn't sure how that started but they were dming each other on instagram and she seemed happy so i wasn't gonna complain.

after the race was over george ended up still in p5 due to a slow pit stop but logan had managed to get p3 again. i texted logan to congratulate him and george to tell him he did great as well.

george had decided to face time me while he waited for the debrief to start. we had texted a lot during the week and it seemed like we were getting a lot closer. even though i told logan i wasn't looking for a relationship right now i had somehow gained a tiny crush on george.

"hey george. good race today!" i told him as soon as i answered. " yeah it was alright i just feel like i could've gotten up on the podium with logan." " it's not your fault you didn't, but p5 is still really good points for you and the team so you should be proud, plus im sure you'll be back on the podium next race." " yeah im almost sure ill do better cause you'll be there and you seem to be my good luck charm." " there is no evidence to back that up" i told him laughing. "hmm i don't know, i won the race when you were there but this race you weren't there and i got p5, seems like enough evidence to me." i rolled my eyes at him. " well as much as i'd like to stay and talk to you it's almost 11 here and im tired so i think im gonna go to bed." " i have to get to the debrief anyways. goodnight luna." "i'll text you tomorrow." i said before hanging up.

after the call with george i got up from the couch to brush my teeth and go to bed.

END OF CHAPTER
this chapter is shorter than the others but i didn't know what else to add to it. i decided bella is 100% going to be a main character and she will (eventually) get her own book. also let me know if you guys like the instagram posts because i don't really like doing them but if you guys want them i can add them in every once and a while. but yeah hope you're enjoying this book so far. byeee