Sokka's & Y/N's Master pt.2

-NO ONES POV-

-NO ONES POV-

Cut to and zoom in on Sokka and you. He immediately perks up and grins. You just let out a sigh of happiness. Cut to a shot of a rack of swords. Weapons are hung all about the room. The camera pans left to Sokka, you  and Piandao standing at a table. On the table are several bricks of steel.

Piandao: Choosing the correct material is the most important step in crafting a sword. [Close-up and zooms out showing the steel in front of him.] You must trust your steel with your life. Choose carefully.

Sokka takes two bricks and weighs them in each hand. Sokka sets them down and takes another brick. He sniffs it and bites the brick to test its quality. You cringed at that as you held only one brick in your hand.

WOW your best friend is weird....

Cut to side-view as Sokka puts the brick down and puts a hand to his chin thoughtfully. An idea comes to his mind and he turns to Piandao.

Sokka: Master, [Side-view of Sokka looking at Piandao.] would it be possible for me to leave and bring back a special material for our swords‌?

You: Special material?

Sokka: [smiles] I figured since you wanted to come with me. I thought about making a special sword for the both of us. I seen how you liked the swords.

Your heart melted at how Sokka thought about a gifted sword for you as you smiled at him softly.

Piandao: [looking at the two.] I wouldn't have it any other way.

Piandao smiles at sokka and you.
———

Cut to Aang, Katara, Toph and Appa all asleep and sitting around the map as they were before. Toph suddenly sits up.

Toph: [Excitedly.] Sokka and Y/N are coming!

Aang and Katara wake up, gasping and smiling excitedly. Cut to a shot of Sokka and you are walking up to the top of the hill.

Sokka: Hey, guys. What are you doing‌?

You: Hi guys! [smiles]

Aang, Katara, and Toph all jump at the two and give them a group hug.

Aang: [N/N]!
Toph: You're back!
Katara: We missed you so much!

Aang: [he steps back slightly.] Say something funny and awkward! [holds you] Even bluntly!

Sokka: [Confused.] Funny how‌?
You: [raises brow confused] What.

Cut to overhead view as Aang and Katara both laugh heartily. Toph smiles and crosses her arms.

Side-view of Sokka with Toph in the foreground.

You: [to toph] What's their deal‌?

Toph: [Nonchalantly.] I don't know. They missed you or something. I didn't care. [Turns away, blushing and smiling.]