Nature Calls

-YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS-

-YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS-

The day I discovered my powers was the day I became connected with nature. I always had a deep connection with the plants and animals around me, but I never knew the true extent of my capabilities. It wasn't until I stumbled upon that scroll katara gave me, that I realized the truth. I was a descendant of Mother Nature herself. It was as if the power of creation had been passed down to me, and I was the chosen one to protect the natural world.

At first, I was hesitant to use my abilities. I was afraid of what they might do to the world around me. But my curiosity got the best of me, and I began to experiment with the abilities I had unlocked. It turned out that I had a natural talent for manipulating the forces of nature. I could make plants grow in the blink of an eye, or cause animals to flock to my side with a simple command. I was amazed at my own power, but also a bit terrified. I knew that with great power comes great responsibility, and I was determined to use my abilities for good.

Over time, I began to embrace my powers and learn to control them. I discovered that I could heal wounds, summon plants, roots and even tree. I could even bond with animals. It was a wonderful feeling, knowing that I had the power to make a difference in the world. But with every victory, I also knew that there were those who would fear and resent my abilities. I could even be hunted down and killed for my rare bending. I had to be cautious and strategic in my use of power, always weighing the consequences of my actions.

For weeks and even months, I have used my powers to protect the people I love and who could possibly harm them. I fear for Aang's safety as I knew he fears for mine. It has not been easy, but it has been worth it. I know that Mother Nature has chosen me to carry on her legacy, and I will do everything in my power to make her proud.

╭── ── ── ──
PAST MONOLOGUE
╰── ── ── ──

Mother Nature has been a source of fascination for humans since the dawn of time. She has always been seen as a mysterious and powerful figure, capable of shaping the world around us with her vast powers. However, most people don't realize that some individuals are connected to her in a way that allows them to control life itself. Y/N, a descendant of Mother Nature, is one of these special people.

From a young age, Y/N felt a deep connection to nature, specifically water that was unlike anything they had ever experienced before. As they grew older, they began to notice that their feelings towards the environment were much stronger than those of most people. They felt a deep empathy for the animals, plants, and natural elements that surrounded them, and they often found themselves drawn to places where nature was in its purest form.

It wasn't until their teens, however, that Y/N truly began to appreciate the power they possessed. One day, while relaxing from the others they seen a flower dying. Something was calling for them to help the pour flower. On a whim, Y/N directed their energy towards the plant and imagined it flourishing and strong. To their surprise, the plant began to respond to their thoughts and started to grow stronger before their very eyes. From that moment on, Y/N knew that they had the power to control life.

Since then, Y/N has been on a journey of self-discovery, learning to harness their power and use it for good. They have spent countless hours studying the different aspects of nature, from the smallest plants to the largest trees known, and they have come to realize that everything in the natural world is interconnected in a delicate balance. They have also learned to use their power to heal the environment and to protect the creatures that live within it.

As they continue on their journey, Y/N is determined to make a difference in the world. They understand that their power is a gift from Mother Nature herself, and they are committed to using it to make the Earth a better place for all. They believe passionately that everyone has a responsibility to preserve and protect the environment, and they hope that their story will inspire others to make a positive impact in their own lives.

In conclusion, Y/N's realization that they are a descendent of Mother Nature and possess the power to control life is a remarkable.

Without even knowing, they unlocked the meaning of a soulmate within the one and only avatar. Being connected to the avatar has its pros and cons.

And one of them, is to stay alive.

-END OF Y/N'S CHAPTER-