The Headband

-NO ONES POV-

-NO ONES POV-

A shot of the incline leading to the Royal Caldera city, as the camera pans above to an aerial shot of the city. Shot cuts to the Fire Nation Royal Palace, before cutting to Zuko's bedroom, to show Zuko tossing and turning in his bed, unable to sleep. He opens his eyes and gets up, donning a cloak. Cut to the rim of the volcano, as he walks through a path.

Cut to the Capital City Prison as Zuko walks toward it. Cut to an overhead shot of him stopping and looking above. Cut to a guard walking around a balcony, who spots him.

Guard: Who's there?!

Zuko, without speaking a word, turns around and walks away. The guard, seeing Zuko leave, resumes his patrol.
———

Scene changes to some islands at day time, as a mysterious cloud goes toward one of the islands at an abnormal speed. Cut to the cloud "descending" on one of the islands.

Aang: [From inside the cloud.] I think I see a cave below.

Sokka: [Commanding.] Sh! Keep quiet!

Aang airbends the cloud surrounding Appa as the flying bison lands. Sokka jumps to the ground from Appa and reconnoiters, before crossing his arms and looking toward Team Avatar.

Sokka: Great job with the cloud camo, but next time, let's disguise ourselves as the kind of cloud that knows how to keep its mouth shut. [He reconnoiters again.]

Cut to the Toph, you, Katara, and Aang standing in front of Sokka, who is reconnoitering.

Toph: [Sarcastically.] Yeah, we wouldn't want a bird to hear us chatting up there and turn us in.

You: [sarcastically] Or even worse, a fire nation cloud just attacks us. Oh scary.

Sokka:  [Turning back toward the other three.] Hey, we're in enemy territory.

He points above as camera zooms back to show four toucan puffins standing on a rock behind him.

Sokka: Those are enemy birds.

One toucan puffin jumps onto Sokka's head and screeches. Cut to the other three as they laugh, and walk toward the cave, with Sokka following behind. Suddenly, he jumps above them and comes "diving" down. He looks suspicious, as shot cuts to an aerial shot of him running into the cave, followed by the rest of the group.

Sokka: Well, this is it.

Cut to Sokka standing in front of the other four.

Sokka: This is how we'll be living until the invasion begins. [His head drops each time he says the word, "cave".] Hiding in cave after cave after cave after cave ...

Cut to Katara, standing near you, from behind Sokka.

Katara: Sokka, we don't need to become cave people.